Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-5-10 .... Second Show of the New Year!!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I really miss posting in the in show...
The dealership I work at the labor rate is $110. The auto shop I used to work at is at $107 now.
Our wedding was simple. We found a place that did the ceremony and the dinner. They decorated the place in any color we wanted, it was all catered. We got the marriage commisioner, the flowers and the DJ... Less than 5 grand excluding my dress.
I too, like Iva don't have a pre-nup. I make little more than half his wage, but he spends WAY more than I do. He dropped roughly $28 G on cars and truck parts in the last 5 years.
I agree with Iva everything is to be split 50/50... He can keep the RT, it was his before we met, but the rest... 50/50...

Funny how all the women, who also happen to make less than their husbands, think it should be 50/50, but if the shoe was on the other foot it would be "Screw that, he ain't gettin my money!"

Typical women.
LeNeve is right when he says that techs work hard for their money (bloody knuckles etc) but I work 40 hours a week, I cook, clean, grocery shop, do hundreds of others things... I I may not get bloody knuckles or oil in my hair and definately don't make as much as BUT I put in my 50% and I damn well earn it.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I really miss posting in the in show...
The dealership I work at the labor rate is $110. The auto shop I used to work at is at $107 now.
Our wedding was simple. We found a place that did the ceremony and the dinner. They decorated the place in any color we wanted, it was all catered. We got the marriage commisioner, the flowers and the DJ... Less than 5 grand excluding my dress.
I too, like Iva don't have a pre-nup. I make little more than half his wage, but he spends WAY more than I do. He dropped roughly $28 G on cars and truck parts in the last 5 years.
I agree with Iva everything is to be split 50/50... He can keep the RT, it was his before we met, but the rest... 50/50...

Funny how all the women, who also happen to make less than their husbands, think it should be 50/50, but if the shoe was on the other foot it would be "Screw that, he ain't gettin my money!"

Typical women.
LeNeve is right when he says that techs work hard for their money (bloody knuckles etc) but I work 40 hours a week, I cook, clean, grocery shop, do hundreds of others things... I I may not get bloody knuckles or oil in my hair and definately don't make as much as BUT I put in my 50% and I damn well earn it.
I vehemently disagree. In this world, you should get what you earn by working. Thee is no free ride for vagina use, housework or cooking.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I vehemently disagree. In this world, you should get what you earn by working. Thee is no free ride for vagina use, housework or cooking.

Now, I make less than him, but I have cooler stuff... He ain't getting my stuff and he can fucking keep his!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I vehemently disagree. In this world, you should get what you earn by working. Thee is no free ride for vagina use, housework or cooking.

Now, I make less than him, but I have cooler stuff... He ain't getting my stuff and he can fucking keep his!

I have no problem with that especially since you would bring that cool stuff into the marriage. If you brought it in, you keep it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
After a heated discussion last night about this topic, I've decided that we would be more likely kill each other before we get divorced and have come to the conclusion that Pete "Sweet Tits" Nice is still bitter over the divorce of his ex wife.
Nussie_T Wrote:After a heated discussion last night about this topic, I've decided that we would be more likely kill each other before we get divorced and have come to the conclusion that Pete "Sweet Tits" Nice is still bitter over the divorce of his ex wife.

I totally agree with you....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM