Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Rich
You guys make me laugh when you speculate that i would make life decisions to get attention at work. That's pretty weak if you ask me. The last year of my life was full of amazing times.Anyone who knows me personally has seen my ups, downs, ascapades and different relationships and knows where I'm at right now. This is one of those rare times where I think you guys are not realizing that were Regular dudes like you and it's hurtful when an important moment that I share, is seen as a bit to get attention. I know u guys love having fun and talking crap, so I get it. Hope you're all well.
I for one can tell in the way Rich talks that he is really into Sara. It is totally different from every other girl he has been with. You can just tell when he talks. And I have never even met Sara, I met all of the other ones. I bet you can tell in person even better.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Congrats. The wedding will be wherever Sara tells him it's going to be.
I seriously doubt that someone would get engaged just for attention. That's a life changing decision and Rich and Sara are more mature than that.
Rich Davis Wrote:You guys make me laugh when you speculate that i would make life decisions to get attention at work. That's pretty weak if you ask me. The last year of my life was full of amazing times.Anyone who knows me personally has seen my ups, downs, ascapades and different relationships and knows where I'm at right now. This is one of those rare times where I think you guys are not realizing that were Regular dudes like you and it's hurtful when an important moment that I share, is seen as a bit to get attention. I know u guys love having fun and talking crap, so I get it. Hope you're all well.

We are all truly happy for you and Sara, Rich. :clap: We really only know your relationship through what you talk about on the show, so I think a few people are just surprised to have heard you popped the question. Personally, for me, it's way too soon, but I am a marriage-phobic. Shit, I've been with my guy 3 years and we have only mentioned the possibility of the dreaded "M-word".

We are looking forward to hearing all of the crazy details that go into being an engaged couple and the wedding planning... Will Hoots become a Bridezilla or will Davis be the Groomzilla???

Let me know when I need to keep an eye out for the invite!! ;-) ( :j/k: )
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rich we wish you both nothing but happiness and a future filled with love!!!!!!!! Don't take it personally....sometimes guys can be mean. :boobs:

But I'm always nice.....so if you're feeling hurt, you just come to me and I will give you good feedback!!!! Happiness & Love Always!!!!!
I hear ya Beckster!
It is soon but time is an interesting thing to gage a relationship on. Those messages I totally understand! While Sara and I have only been talking since last October, we've put alot of time and effort into making this work. Ask Covino about it...who knows better than him.
There are few things I feel super confident about and Sara and C&R show just about cover it.
And...is it really crazy and "attention" seeking to ask a girl to marry you after a year?
And as far as Covino goes, I have been tough on him and realized he's got alot on his plate but I'm super anxious to meet his daughter!
Rich Davis Wrote:You guys make me laugh when you speculate that i would make life decisions to get attention at work. That's pretty weak if you ask me. The last year of my life was full of amazing times.Anyone who knows me personally has seen my ups, downs, ascapades and different relationships and knows where I'm at right now. This is one of those rare times where I think you guys are not realizing that were Regular dudes like you and it's hurtful when an important moment that I share, is seen as a bit to get attention. I know u guys love having fun and talking crap, so I get it. Hope you're all well.
My wifes former best friend threw a shitfit when I proposed cause she thought she would lose attention from her wedding.
The only thing she lost was her bestfriend and her maid of honor.
I loved watching it all go down, she was a cunty bitch
I won;t give Rich a hard time for getting engaged after a year. Hell most of them never work anyway so if you find someone you think you have a shot with you might as well cut to the chase.

Enjoy the salad days brother. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
My wifes former best friend threw a shitfit when I proposed cause she thought she would lose attention from her wedding.
The only thing she lost was her bestfriend and her maid of honor.
I loved watching it all go down, she was a cunty bitch

My wife's sister got married 2 months after we did, and their relationship hasn't been the same ever since.

The only thing I'm surprised about is that it took a year to do it . Every time I talked to you in person (especially the last time we were in studio and you were bummed that she left), or heard you on the show whenever you talked about her, you had that retarded smile that people get when they are in love, so I'm very happy for you and her.

Rich if you know the time is right then you made the right decision. I asked my wife to marry me after only 8 months of dating and we just celebrated our five year marriage anniversary and couldn't be happier. Sometimes in life as you guys have mentioned you just have to pull the trigger. I'm happy for you and wish you and Sara all the luck in the world.
I am the PEREZIDENT
AirHej Wrote:1 year for a long distance relationship is a short amount of time. Best of luck to Vilchitski and Hoots.

Wonder if it's going to be a long engagement or they'll get married within the next year?
Tru that, a year in a long distance relationship is like 3 months in a regular relationship. A lot of things they haven't been through yet so I would suggest a pre-nub.
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:1 year for a long distance relationship is a short amount of time. Best of luck to Vilchitski and Hoots.

Wonder if it's going to be a long engagement or they'll get married within the next year?
Tru that, a year in a long distance relationship is like 3 months in a regular relationship. A lot of things they haven't been through yet so I would suggest a pre-nub.

I suggest EVERYONE get a pre-nup. I have one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I suggest nobody EVER get married. Just cut to the chase and buy some woman you hate a house. That's where it's going to end up anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  Rich on Letterman... BDH 7 2,850 09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Is Rich Letting Himself Go? BigFan 25 7,924 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green