Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rich Letting Himself Go?
After leaving the show early I tracked Rich down at the Hard Rock in Time Square for the Sirius Fantasy Football Draft and i couldn't help but notice a rounder Rich "Davis".
I know he is getting married in 5 months but isn't it a little early to be letting himself go?
I guess his hardcore diet didn't last that long. He admitted to "sipping frozen margaritas" last night at dinner.
What do you think?

[Image: rich4.jpg]

[Image: Rich3.jpg]

Rich is a......
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
I am not one to talk, but it does look like Rich gained some weight in those pictures. Maybe it is just the angle. ;-)
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Ha! Welcome to your 30's pal. Just wait 'til you get to 40.
That shirt is definitely not a shmedium......
He looks like he's in better shape than the dude in the yellow shirt next to him. Those guys don't exactly have an active job that keeps them in shape. They sit around all day.

Anyways you wont hear me break his balls untill i can pull hotter chicks than him
Hmmm... maybe we need a side by side to compare...
Nussie_T Wrote:Hmmm... maybe we need a side by side to compare...
Me? I never had weight issues. The girls i know don't even come close to sarah's looks, if that's what you meant. I was saying rich must be doing something right. You wont hear me busting his balls
negadave Wrote:
Me? I never had weight issues. The girls i know don't even come close to sarah's looks, if that's what you meant. I was saying rich must be doing something right. You wont hear me busting his balls

I was referring to a side by side of Rich... however I am all up for checking dudes out... feel free to post if you wish!
forget Rich, Ferrall looks like he needs an intervention
Nussie_T Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

I was referring to a side by side of Rich... however I am all up for checking dudes out... feel free to post if you wish!

Not a great picture of me,i think they took it right around last call, but you can get an idea of the girls that chill with us in the local dive bars.
[Image: cf0e8ce9.jpg]
I think so

[Image: jerseyshore1.jpg]
You're right...190 is letting myself goWink
Dildo, maybe you can train me since youre in amazing shape
negadave Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Not a great picture of me,i think they took it right around last call, but you can get an idea of the girls that chill with us in the local dive bars.
[Image: cf0e8ce9.jpg]
I see 2 heifers and a maybe, but since the maybe is a maybe shes probably a whore since she is the only maybe compared to the heifers
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I was referring to a side by side of Rich... however I am all up for checking dudes out... feel free to post if you wish![/quote]

[Image: cf0e8ce9.jpg][/quote]
I see 2 heifers and a maybe, but since the maybe is a maybe shes probably a whore since she is the only maybe compared to the heifers[/quote]
Big Grin That's what i'm saying. Rich gets super hot chicks. I wouldn't give him a hard time if we was 300lbs.

The girl in the black is really cool. She's more like one of the guys though, drinkin buddy. I've tryed to get it a few times from her but she won't give it up. Not a whore at all.
negadave Wrote:The girl in the black is really cool. She's more like one of the guys though, drinkin buddy. I've tryed to get it a few times from her but she won't give it up. Not a whore at all.
The one on the left or the right. And just because your not good enough to close the deal doesnt mean shes not
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  Rich on Letterman... BDH 7 2,850 09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan