Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Congrats to Rich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congrats to Rich on stealing the attention back.
Really?
Engaged after 1yr? They're still in the honeymoon phase.
I guarantee if Covino didn't have a baby, Rich would not have proposed.
I'd like to be Rich's worst man tho
I don't want to be a dick, but I kind of agree with you.

Congrats, and best wishes anyway though.
To propose 12 hours ago, then immediately broadcast it nationwide, before even telling his family, screams attention.
1 year for a long distance relationship is a short amount of time. Best of luck to Vilchitski and Hoots.

Wonder if it's going to be a long engagement or they'll get married within the next year?
Congratulations to Rich and Sarah!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
AirHej Wrote:1 year for a long distance relationship is a short amount of time. Best of luck to Vilchitski and Hoots.

Wonder if it's going to be a long engagement or they'll get married within the next year?
Depends on if something big happens for Covino :roflmao: :roflmao:

But seriously, congrats Rich
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:1 year for a long distance relationship is a short amount of time. Best of luck to Vilchitski and Hoots.

Depends on if something big happens for Covino :roflmao: :roflmao:

But seriously, congrats Rich

Rich will drag it out so he can discuss it more. Also having his father findout through a media outlet (the radio show) just like Covino's family found out he was having a kid (people magazine)?
Rich is pathetic, according to US statistics, if they do get married they have a 53% chance of getting divorced. Since Rich comes from a broken home, I am sure this rate is higher for him
Congratulations Rich and Sara!!!
Congrats to Rich and Sara.

Will is be a New York wedding or a Texas throwdown?
Is that what the big announcement is?

Well, I think we saw that coming.... Congrats and good luck to Sarah and Rich though.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Congrats to Rich and Sara.

Will is be a New York wedding or a Texas throwdown?

Weddings started in Texas, and Texas weddings are always bigger, and have more flowers so probaly Texas.

I once attended a Texas wedding, it had 17,000 people and lasted for 6 days. I had a piece of cake bigger than Rich's head.
Seems a little rushed, but whatever, it's not my problem.

Congrats anyway.
Congratts and good luck Dicky Doo.
Congrats Rich and Sara!!! Will Sara keep her last name Hoots or change it to Vilchitski?
JDubb Wrote:Congrats Rich and Sara!!! Will Sara keep her last name Hoots or change it to Vilchitski?
With a name like Vilchitski I'd take her name.
Pages: 1 2 3