• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus was a zombie.
[Image: christianityexplained.jpg]
[Image: opt_zombie-jesus-10-copy.jpg]
[Image: Zombie-Jesus.jpg]
[Image: ZombieJesusDay.png]
[Image: zombie-jesus-day.gif]
[Image: zombie-jesus2.jpg]
This is why I do not participate in organized religion. This and getting burnt out from attending Catholic school from 4th grade through college.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
yup.
I don't think I should have clicked the link!
The only Jesus I believe in is a zombie Jesus.
brampton Wrote:I don't think I should have clicked the link!

What link?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

What link?
the direct button to this thread
brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What link?

Why? Are you really into Jesus or something?

Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What link?

Why? Are you really into Jesus or something?
Yeah, hope it isn't a problem for everyone
brampton Wrote:Yeah, hope it isn't a problem for everyone

Not a prob for me. I haven't been to church in a spell, these picts kinda incline me to want to hide in one.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
brampton Wrote:Yeah, hope it isn't a problem for everyone

Not a problem for me either. While I'm not a church goer, I am a big believer in God. Kind of creepy seeing the pics. Disturbing really.
I actually miss going to church. I think church just made me feel better. I used to go from time to time when I lived in Jersey. That was before Central Pennsylvania sucked the life out of me. I can't even find a Catholic church around my house.
Joe In PA Wrote:I actually miss going to church. I think church just made me feel better. I used to go from time to time when I lived in Jersey. That was before Central Pennsylvania sucked the life out of me. I can't even find a Catholic church around my house.

I used to go every Sunday, but got disenfranchised when my pastor (the one that baptized me) was tossed out for sleeping with the choir director (both were married). And some of the church elders knew about it and looked the other way because he brought in great numbers, and she was the organist, so it would be tough to replace so many people at once.

So I stopped going because there isn't really a mandate that requires people to go to church in order to be faithful.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I actually miss going to church. I think church just made me feel better. I used to go from time to time when I lived in Jersey. That was before Central Pennsylvania sucked the life out of me. I can't even find a Catholic church around my house.

I used to go every Sunday, but got disenfranchised when my pastor (the one that baptized me) was tossed out for sleeping with the choir director (both were married). And some of the church elders knew about it and looked the other way because he brought in great numbers, and she was the organist, so it would be tough to replace so many people at once.

So I stopped going because there isn't really a mandate that requires people to go to church in order to be faithful.

The priest who baptized me was one of the greatest people I ever knew. He had this way about him. But he was ill and died a few years after (I was 16 when I got baptized). The guy who replaced him was his polar opposite. He was cold, cruel and schizo... That dude had no right to call himself a priest. Anyway, a bunch of the old folks defended his behavior only because he was a priest. I used to go to church every week and even volunteered from time to time, but I'm lucky if I go a few times a year anymore. I left that church and haven't found another church that I feel comfortable in.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Zombie Strongholds Beckster 37 16,992 12-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombie Stuff Pete Nice 7 4,612 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombie Team Pete Nice 2 2,835 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Zombie blood JDubb 1 1,689 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
  Zombie discussion out the wazoo... Hondo 21 9,753 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  The start of the zombie invasion? Hondo 11 5,591 02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Last Post: cody
  Zombie proofing your car. Joe 5 3,245 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Zombie tips for the Holidays from Beckster! Hondo 3 2,448 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  The Top 7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Will Fail Hondo 16 7,613 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Top 5 Zombie movies (in the past 10 years) PJfromLI 11 5,381 11-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team