Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for Covino and Rich
:praying: Big Grin :eek: Confusedhock: :oops: :mrgreen:
This one is for Covino
Do you know exactly when your daughter was conceived? According to the time line it may have happened on Valentines Day
do you remember the position you finished in?
What if any birth control was used (condom, the pill, pull out) and how'd you "slip one by"? Didn't you fill your used condom up with water after to check for holes?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Love Big Fan.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
are they gonna answer all of the forum questions today?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
They should, but it might be more of a weekly segment. Somehow, I don't think they are actually going to answer the questions we really want them to.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Well the toaster doesn't condone kissin' n tellin first off. It's a bad rep to have & bad move for anyone reading this. It's not hard to figure out soo, about specifics, Ask Pete Nice.

Covino & Layla can't travel until the Dr.'s OK it, baby's got all the shots, immunity builds and swine shit passes. So Holidays etc. will be spent in LA.

They will most likely be on the East coast for most of the time. They will be in NYC when Layla's not working. When her shows are taping Covino will do either 1 week back n forth or extended weekends on the west. This will vary.

"Mack" is a barely tolerated family friend. CID never calls, Ed is disliked for being Ed but is friends w/ Rich.

Crank on the daily, 1st job was Little League Umpiring then Clothes Store-Garage.

Burger Joint is hidden in some fancy hotel in Midtown.

As for how this all happened..Doo Doo Happens..who knows? It was something they wanted but didn't think It'd happen that fast. They just feel blessed that it did and wouldn't change it for the world!

That's the inside scoop! Gotta Go,..The doo doo toast is gonna burn.
Doo Doo Toaster Wrote:Well the toaster doesn't condone kissin' n tellin first off. It's a bad rep to have & bad move for anyone reading this. It's not hard to figure out soo, about specifics, Ask Pete Nice.

FYI, do NOT ask Pete Nice b/c unless it is already 100% public knowledge, Pete Nice ain't talkin......figure it out on your own.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
"The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it. "
Thanks Doo Doo Toaster....I believe all my questions were answered!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Doo Doo Toaster....I believe all my questions were answered!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

My question was answered too! Pete was wrong on Covino's first non radio job!
So, I'm still digging the show. Been listening but not calling much since 2 months after the show first aired.
I've noticed that Spot is becoming more secure in his position and is really going to go somewhere. Dicky Davis is still hilarious and I get a kick out of the simple humor. But Covino is really getting a huge ego going. Is it just because he's tired and cranky or what? Some of these shows where he's walking all over Spot, I just wonder..... why? You know?
Anyway... I still find humor in the daily shows. Keep up the good work.

Jester
Jester Wrote:So, I'm still digging the show. Been listening but not calling much since 2 months after the show first aired.
I've noticed that Spot is becoming more secure in his position and is really going to go somewhere. Dicky Davis is still hilarious and I get a kick out of the simple humor. But Covino is really getting a huge ego going. Is it just because he's tired and cranky or what? Some of these shows where he's walking all over Spot, I just wonder..... why? You know?
Anyway... I still find humor in the daily shows. Keep up the good work.

Jester

LOL.... Because he is Covino, that's why! :roflmao:

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hey Jester welcome..... :boobs:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Reasons why Covino is awesome Pete Nice 209 49,812 11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM