Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for Covino and Rich
Place them here, what do you want to know?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
What really happened between Covino and former Miss USA Tara Connors?

What interns did Rich sleep with? I believe we know Ariel. Who else? Sabrina? Shannon? Dorothy? Lauren? Zito?

Will there be a showdown between Rich Davis and Big Fan at Swootmania?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:What really happened between Covino and former Miss USA Tara Connors?

What interns did Rich sleep with? I believe we know Ariel. Who else? Sabrina? Shannon? Dorothy? Lauren?

He slept with the chubby one. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I want to know how tall the pyramid of Cheops is?

When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
Before the new year.

Actually the show might be more interesting if they both moved to the west coast. Change of scenery, and a new coast for them to infect! :poke:
brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
Before the new year.

Actually the show might be more interesting if they both moved to the west coast. Change of scenery, and a new coast for them to infect! :poke:

Would he really sell his museum of a townhouse? I'd bet they stay bi-coastal for now
Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
How them pies coming along?
brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
How them pies coming along?

mmmm pies
I want to know what color Rich decided on for his apartment.

I want to know when is Covino and family coming back East.

I want to know what Covino and Rich are doing for the Holidays and Spot.

Are these too personal???? Do they mean quesitons I have just about the show?

Are we going to see a picture of baby Melody?
I want to know why I can't trim my sideburns evenly? Maybe my ears are not equal, and it's throwing me off.
brampton Wrote:
Before the new year.

I actually wonder if Rich won't end up in Texas on a ranch......

[Image: cowboy.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I want to know what color Rich decided on for his apartment.

I want to know when is Covino and family coming back East.

I want to know what Covino and Rich are doing for the Holidays and Spot.

Are these too personal???? Do they mean quesitons I have just about the show?

Are we going to see a picture of baby Melody?

I have anxiety from reading this.
Ok, I thought of a real question. How often are you recognized on the streets by fans/strangers? More so when you guys are together? Does any body ever snap pictures of you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Reasons why Covino is awesome Pete Nice 209 49,812 11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM