Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Questions for Covino and Rich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Place them here, what do you want to know?
What really happened between Covino and former Miss USA Tara Connors?

What interns did Rich sleep with? I believe we know Ariel. Who else? Sabrina? Shannon? Dorothy? Lauren? Zito?

Will there be a showdown between Rich Davis and Big Fan at Swootmania?
AirHej Wrote:What really happened between Covino and former Miss USA Tara Connors?

What interns did Rich sleep with? I believe we know Ariel. Who else? Sabrina? Shannon? Dorothy? Lauren?

He slept with the chubby one. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I want to know how tall the pyramid of Cheops is?
When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
beckster Wrote:When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
Before the new year.

Actually the show might be more interesting if they both moved to the west coast. Change of scenery, and a new coast for them to infect! :poke:
brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:When will Covino officially announce that he's moving in with Layla and Melody?
Before the new year.

Actually the show might be more interesting if they both moved to the west coast. Change of scenery, and a new coast for them to infect! :poke:

Would he really sell his museum of a townhouse? I'd bet they stay bi-coastal for now
Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
beckster Wrote:Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
How them pies coming along?
brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Since the guys made a comment about some of our thread being entertaining, i am going to assume that knightryda01's thread about me may have been read by them.... Sooooo, have the guys ever placed stupid little bets with any of their women?

I still say I won, btw.
How them pies coming along?

mmmm pies
I want to know what color Rich decided on for his apartment.

I want to know when is Covino and family coming back East.

I want to know what Covino and Rich are doing for the Holidays and Spot.

Are these too personal???? Do they mean quesitons I have just about the show?

Are we going to see a picture of baby Melody?
I want to know why I can't trim my sideburns evenly? Maybe my ears are not equal, and it's throwing me off.
brampton Wrote:
Before the new year.

I actually wonder if Rich won't end up in Texas on a ranch......

[Image: cowboy.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:I want to know what color Rich decided on for his apartment.

I want to know when is Covino and family coming back East.

I want to know what Covino and Rich are doing for the Holidays and Spot.

Are these too personal???? Do they mean quesitons I have just about the show?

Are we going to see a picture of baby Melody?

I have anxiety from reading this.
Ok, I thought of a real question. How often are you recognized on the streets by fans/strangers? More so when you guys are together? Does any body ever snap pictures of you?
Pages: 1 2 3