Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 ~ Where's Ozzie
(05-10-2016, 01:45 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:56 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:35 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Eww.. Just ewww.

That's what I said.  My sister in law walked in and asked me what I was doing.   I told her it was bothering me.   I forced myself to leave so I wouldn't be late for Mother's Day dinner.

I hope she was embarrassed enough to clean it.

No most likely not. The brother texted me a couple hours later to watch the boys because she went out. We hadn't eaten dinner yet or otherwise I would have.
(05-10-2016, 03:12 PM)Chip Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 03:00 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Uhhhh... Chippy. Take a jacket with you.

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2...t_but.html

Yeah yeah yeah, I know.

The air on that island is going to be all nippy.  Find a hot tub to hang out in.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(05-10-2016, 01:49 PM)Chip Wrote: I'm so glad I don't live in the middle of no where.  Haha, sorry.

I have a theater around the corner, less than a mile away.  It's less than 5 years old, big comfy seats, serves beer.
Then there's another about 15 minutes away, a little older, but it has more screens.
And a new one just opened up, a Cinemark, Captain America was the first one I saw there, holy crap it's nice.
Every pair of seats is pretty much a love seat when the center arm rest is up, and they fully recline with plenty of room for people to walk in front of you without you having to put your feet down.

Selkirk is only a 25 minute drive from our house. It would close to the same amount of time if you lived 10-15 mins away from the theatre in the city and had to wait for lights and traffic.
The theatre on the south side of Winnipeg sells beer and drinks. They serve it to your seat too.
The couch seats were like that in Minneapolis. It was Hard for me to not fall asleep.
(05-10-2016, 03:15 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 01:45 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:56 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 11:35 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Eww.. Just ewww.

That's what I said.  My sister in law walked in and asked me what I was doing.   I told her it was bothering me.   I forced myself to leave so I wouldn't be late for Mother's Day dinner.

I hope she was embarrassed enough to clean it.

No most likely not.   The brother texted me a couple hours later to watch the boys because she went out.   We hadn't eaten dinner yet or otherwise I would have.

Of Good Grief
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
There's this group of woman on FB that I belong to.. I like to call them the horny housewives. Anyway, today's topic is that none of their hubbies are putting out enough. That's sad.
I HATE PIE!!
(05-10-2016, 03:18 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 01:49 PM)Chip Wrote: I'm so glad I don't live in the middle of no where.  Haha, sorry.

I have a theater around the corner, less than a mile away.  It's less than 5 years old, big comfy seats, serves beer.
Then there's another about 15 minutes away, a little older, but it has more screens.
And a new one just opened up, a Cinemark, Captain America was the first one I saw there, holy crap it's nice.
Every pair of seats is pretty much a love seat when the center arm rest is up, and they fully recline with plenty of room for people to walk in front of you without you having to put your feet down.

Selkirk is only a 25 minute drive from our house.  It would close to the same amount of time if you lived 10-15 mins away from the theatre in the city and had to wait for lights and traffic.
The theatre on the south side of Winnipeg sells beer and drinks.  They serve it to your seat too.  
The couch seats were like that in Minneapolis.  It was Hard for me to not fall asleep.

That's not so bad.

The only time I ever almost fell asleep in a movie, it was beer induced.  After a day of watching World Cup soccer at a bar, we went to watch Transformers, I think it was the latest Transformers.
(05-10-2016, 03:48 PM)Chip Wrote:

Selkirk is only a 25 minute drive from our house.  It would close to the same amount of time if you lived 10-15 mins away from the theatre in the city and had to wait for lights and traffic.
The theatre on the south side of Winnipeg sells beer and drinks.  They serve it to your seat too.  
The couch seats were like that in Minneapolis.  It was Hard for me to not fall asleep.

That's not so bad.

The only time I ever almost fell asleep in a movie, it was beer induced.  After a day of watching World Cup soccer at a bar, we went to watch Transformers, I think it was the latest Transformers.

All the time for me. Almost fell asleep in Mockingjay part 2, fell asleep in The Avengers, Avengers 2, Deadpool. Deadpool my sister, brother and sister in law were putting popcorn on my face, down my shirt.
So quick update on Jims uncle.
They finally got the dental records and released his body (last Friday). Tim (his oldest kid) contacted the daughter of the crack whore he bought the house with (right of succession it goes to her). When Tim told her what happened and that he was going to to go in the house and take a few things. She freaked out telling him she would charge him with break and enter if he went in again. (They don't even live in Manitoba). Tim went in anyway and grabbed all the family photos he could find, a few other things. But he forgot to grab Uncle Billy off of the piano, so he had to go back. So the house for us isn't a big deal anymore. Just waiting on cremation then he, grandma and uncle Billy can go hang out on the mantle with Grandpa
(05-10-2016, 03:59 PM)NussieT Wrote:

That's not so bad.

All the time for me.  Almost fell asleep in Mockingjay part 2, fell asleep in The Avengers, Avengers 2, Deadpool.  Deadpool my sister, brother and sister in law were putting popcorn on my face, down my shirt.

You're one of those people...
(05-10-2016, 04:13 PM)Chip Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 03:59 PM)NussieT Wrote:

That's not so bad.

All the time for me.  Almost fell asleep in Mockingjay part 2, fell asleep in The Avengers, Avengers 2, Deadpool.  Deadpool my sister, brother and sister in law were putting popcorn on my face, down my shirt.

You're one of those people...

Even at home. As soon as the lights go out. I knew I was going to fall asleep during Deadpool. I didn't go to sleep until 1am, woke up at 4am, worked all day then went out. But it was the only day I could get it in and I really, really wanted to see it. I still don't know how it ends.

That's not so bad.

is that the one that has Mark Wahlberg, and they end up in China riding dinosaur transformer things?

took me like 7 tries watching it at home before I saw it all without sleeping.
(05-10-2016, 03:43 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: There's this group of woman on FB that I belong to.. I like to call them the horny housewives.  Anyway, today's topic is that none of their hubbies are putting out enough.  That's sad.

ughhh..... Undecided 

I remember that drama too, awhile back. on here...
(05-10-2016, 04:24 PM)LeNeve Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 03:43 PM)beckster Wrote: There's this group of woman on FB that I belong to.. I like to call them the horny housewives.  Anyway, today's topic is that none of their hubbies are putting out enough.  That's sad.

ughhh..... Undecided 

I remember that drama too, awhile back. on here...

I do too.. Don't worry, she's not in that group telling tales about you.  Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!
(05-10-2016, 04:10 PM)NussieT Wrote: So quick update on Jims uncle.  
They finally got the dental records and released his body (last Friday).  Tim (his oldest kid) contacted the daughter of the crack whore he bought the house with (right of succession it goes to her). When Tim told her what happened and that he was going to to go in the house and take a few things.  She freaked out telling him she would charge him with  break and enter if he went in again.  (They don't even live in Manitoba). Tim went in anyway and grabbed all the family photos he could find, a few other things.  But he forgot to grab Uncle Billy off of the piano, so he had to go back.   So the house for us isn't a big deal anymore.  Just waiting on cremation then he, grandma and uncle Billy can go hang out on the mantle with Grandpa

Hope the bitch enjoys those rats.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip