Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 ~ Where's Ozzie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
People were freaking out because Ozzie Osborne was reported as MIA... Supposedly, Sharon threw him out for either losing his sobriety or banging a hairdresser.

(05-10-2016, 08:13 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]People were freaking out because Ozzie Osborne was reported as MIA... Supposedly, Sharon threw him out for either losing his sobriety or banging a hairdresser.

I read somewhere yesterday that they were getting a divorce.
(05-10-2016, 08:54 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere yesterday that they were getting a divorce.

Yeah, I saw that, but the stories were all over the place.  There's probably some truth behind it.
Ozzy gonna die now. or soon probably.
(05-10-2016, 09:29 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Ozzy gonna die now. or soon probably.

Sabbath is supposed to be on tour this year, so hopefully he holds out.
Vegas wants their own NHL team.
(05-10-2016, 10:04 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Vegas wants their own NHL team.

"Let's replace one under-performing, non-traditional hockey market with another non-traditional hockey market that has the most transient population in the USA and is completely focused on something (gambling) more lucrative and exciting than paying $100 to see the Columbus Blue Jackets roll in for a Tuesday night game in December."
(05-10-2016, 10:04 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Vegas wants their own NHL team.

Yeah, that's kinda old news.  They'll probably be called the Black Knights and they've been building their arena for a while now.
The NHL has even already announced how an expansion draft would work.
(05-10-2016, 08:13 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]People were freaking out because Ozzie Osborne was reported as MIA... Supposedly, Sharon threw him out for either losing his sobriety or banging a hairdresser.

The most surprising aspect of this story is that Ozzy can still have sex.
There's some Angie family drama on FB. I'm excited. It's been awhile.
(05-10-2016, 10:49 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]There's some Angie family drama on FB.  I'm excited. It's been awhile.

ughhh. what now?

I left her and took my two youngest kids and moved in with my dad and stepmom like 6 weeks ago.
(05-10-2016, 10:58 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2016, 10:49 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]There's some Angie family drama on FB.  I'm excited. It's been awhile.

ughhh. what now?

I left her and took my two youngest kids and moved in with my dad and stepmom like 6 weeks ago.

I'm not sure. I believe Isabel (her sister??) I think hates her and apparently she doesn't exist anymore.
(05-10-2016, 11:03 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

ughhh. what now?

I'm not sure.   I believe Isabel (her sister??) I think hates her and apparently she doesn't exist anymore.

oh. cool. yeah. Isabel (sister) tried to fight my mother at a carnival last week. For taking my kids away from her.

They are rapidly losing the fight against me. You can't use ghetto tactics on civilized type people. I think Angie is trying to change her ghetto ways and has shunned her sister from her life.
(05-10-2016, 11:07 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2016, 11:03 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

ughhh. what now?

I'm not sure.   I believe Isabel (her sister??) I think hates her and apparently she doesn't exist anymore.

oh. cool. yeah. Isabel (sister) tried to fight my mother at a carnival last week. For taking my kids away from her.

They are rapidly losing the fight against me. You can't use ghetto tactics on civilized type people. I think Angie is trying to change her ghetto ways and has shunned her sister from her life.

I went to my brothers house on Sunday for a little bit to watch my nephews while he went to fight a fire. I almost died. Dirty laundry all over the floors, toys every where. Egg shells stuck to plates with mouldy food on it. I couldn't just leave it so I started cleaning. You couldn't even sit on the couch, that's where she drops the laundry.

Damn Facebook is supposed to notify me when she posts! Grrrrr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5