Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, October 26, 2015 ~ Drunk T
NussieT Wrote:We never really had strays show up but my old man would take in animals who people didn't want anymore. For a three week period we had a horse, it was blind. She ended up dying.

Awww... There was a time when someone offered me a pony, She was super old and had a ton of health problems. My parents wouldn't even entertain the idea.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We never really had strays show up but my old man would take in animals who people didn't want anymore. For a three week period we had a horse, it was blind. She ended up dying.

Awww... There was a time when someone offered me a pony, She was super old and had a ton of health problems. My parents wouldn't even entertain the idea.

I am not a fan of horses. Had a bad experience. My sister likes them though. Julianna being the only grand daughter my sister keeps telling her to ask Big Poppa for a pony.
[Image: 2620161.jpg]

No one really believes it though, right?
Anyone not watch it?
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Awww... There was a time when someone offered me a pony, She was super old and had a ton of health problems. My parents wouldn't even entertain the idea.

I am not a fan of horses. Had a bad experience. My sister likes them though. Julianna being the only grand daughter my sister keeps telling her to ask Big Poppa for a pony.
We went to a little zoo yesterday then an apple orchard. Bri was all about some horses at both places. It got me thinking of maybe getting her one some day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:[Image: 2620161.jpg]

Anyone not watch it?

I didn't watch it, but I know what happened. And everyone seems to be in denial. BUT they did not show him on the Talking Dead's In Memorandum.
I HATE PIE!!

Anyone not watch it?

I didn't watch it, but I know what happened. And everyone seems to be in denial. BUT they did not show him on the Talking Dead's In Memorandum.

I know. Talking Dead really made sure you knew they didn't name him in it too.
And it got really annoying how much they were talking about how "we don't really know for sure".
I actually re-watched it because I thought it looked odd.
At first I was glad, just because I like it when big things like that happen.
But now, if he really is dead and they're doing all this "he might not be dead" just to get people talking about it, I'm going to be really annoyed.
Chip Wrote:

Anyone not watch it?

And it got really annoying how much they were talking about how "we don't really know for sure".
But now, if he really is dead and they're doing all this "he might not be dead" just to get people talking about it, I'm going to be really annoyed.

A bunch of people were alreadyt bitching about that. Several say that it's going to ruin the series, especially with all the things that are supposed be coming up that included him. But wasn't Carol supposed to be dead already?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:

Anyone not watch it?

A bunch of people were alreadyt bitching about that. Several say that it's going to ruin the series, especially with all the things that are supposed be coming up that included him. But wasn't Carol supposed to be dead already?

I think Glen is supposed to be dead already too. Or at least die pretty soon.
And Rick was supposed to have lost a hand a long time ago.
And blah blah blah books blah Game of Thrones books blah not how it happened blah.
I'm jealous.

[Image: 1491181442956410768.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443083394704.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443495660688.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443246937232.jpg]
Chip Wrote:I think Glen is supposed to be dead already too. Or at least die pretty soon.
And blah blah blah books blah Game of Thrones books blah not how it happened blah.

I thought Glen was supposed to still be alive, but was responsible for the introduction of a major new character.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I'm jealous.

[Image: 1491181442956410768.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443083394704.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443495660688.jpg]
[Image: 1491181443246937232.jpg]

We have a power wheels jeep that I could do up like that for next year.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I think Glen is supposed to be dead already too. Or at least die pretty soon.

I thought Glen was supposed to still be alive, but was responsible for the introduction of a major new character.

I don't know. I heard someone say something a long time ago about him being dead. He gets killed with a baseball bat or stick or something.
People who read the books, then keep comparing the shows to the books are annoying.
And that's why I love when the TV shows do it different, those people get so worked up.
B, I sent you some pics on Voxer.
Mother of God...

[Image: CSGVme-UAAAB1VT.jpg:large]
I don't think Glenn died. I think the dude fell on top of him and they are that guy while Glenn crawled under the dumpster.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM