Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, October 26, 2015 ~ Drunk T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently, members of this forum had an awesome weekend.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Apparently, members of this forum had an awesome weekend.

Haha no, just an awesome 4-5 hour period. There are no pictures other than a few selfies of drunk me.
I had gone to the gym that morning and worked my core. Laughing that night hurt so bad.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Apparently, members of this forum had an awesome weekend.

Haha no, just an awesome 4-5 hour period. There are no pictures other than a few selfies of drunk me.
I had gone to the gym that morning and worked my core. Laughing that night hurt so bad.
Wheres the pics?
:worthlesswopics:
I like organization, I lost it when I showed up and the food was half out and I checked the meat and it was cold. Seriously... cold. No one bothered to check to see if the 4 crockpots they plugged into an outlet were good.
I ended up watching everyone eat then when my sister said she would take over for me so I can eat, it was my turn to sell the liquor tickets. I ended up sitting in the front room of the hall eating alone until a kitty showed up. I call it wedding kitty. I took wedding kitty home with me. Her name is Spook.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Wheres the pics?

Random selfie in my bathroom when I got home & my wedding selfie with my brother.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Wheres the pics?

Random selfie in my bathroom when I got home & my wedding selfie with my brother.
:hitit:
Looking good T!
JDubb Wrote::hitit:
Looking good T!

Thanks. My brothers friend tried to pick me up. If I was single I would have been all over that.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Apparently, members of this forum had an awesome weekend.

I heard you were all about selfies that night.
NussieT Wrote:I like organization, I lost it when I showed up and the food was half out and I checked the meat and it was cold. Seriously... cold. No one bothered to check to see if the 4 crockpots they plugged into an outlet were good.
I ended up watching everyone eat then when my sister said she would take over for me so I can eat, it was my turn to sell the liquor tickets. I ended up sitting in the front room of the hall eating alone until a kitty showed up. I call it wedding kitty. I took wedding kitty home with me. Her name is Spook.

Is that the cat someone said you stole?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Apparently, members of this forum had an awesome weekend.

I heard you were all about selfies that night.

I was. I have a few.
NussieT Wrote:I like organization, I lost it when I showed up and the food was half out and I checked the meat and it was cold. Seriously... cold. No one bothered to check to see if the 4 crockpots they plugged into an outlet were good.

Yes. My brother told me some poor 2 year is crying because I took its kitten. It was starving though, we fed it 3 plates of meat and sauces.
NussieT Wrote:

Yes. My brother told me some poor 2 year is crying because I took its kitten. It was starving though, we fed it 3 plates of meat and sauces.

I would've done the same thing. Jim's dog is not small animal friendly and would kill anything he can get to (we've lost a squirrel, a rabbit and a few skunks to him in the backyard). He'd kill more than he has, but he's also lazy. He is 11 yrs old and, once he kicks it, Bri is getting a kitty.
We grew up on the farm which is 2 miles from where my brother got married. Around there when animals go missing they are probably eaten by wild animals.
NussieT Wrote:We grew up on the farm which is 2 miles from where my brother got married. Around there when animals go missing they are probably eaten by wild animals.

We grew up up in the country next a creek. People would constantly throw their pets in the water to drown them or just dump them. We were always taking animals in and rescuing animals. Our dogs kept coyotes and that away.
We never really had strays show up but my old man would take in animals who people didn't want anymore. For a three week period we had a horse, it was blind. She ended up dying.
Pages: 1 2