Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Dicky Doo could do to boost his manliness
He should try bull riding, or at least see how long he could stay on a mechanical bull.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
ap bikini team Wrote:Maybe not buy guns, but going out to the range and shooting them would boost the appeal I think

Nope. Gotta own at least one.
Hondo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Maybe not buy guns, but going out to the range and shooting them would boost the appeal I think

Nope. Gotta own at least one.

NY laws are VERY strict on gun laws. So it's a very hard thing to go through to get.
beckster Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:It would be a two hit fight with Rich. Someone would hit Rich and he'd hit the ground.

Here's one: Buy guns.

He'd probably shoot his eye out.

If he shot his eye out then he could get an eye patch. That is two birds with one stone gun & eye patch.
the keifer Wrote:He should try bull riding, or at least see how long he could stay on a mechanical bull.

That would be AWESOME... They could have Sami J record it and do a follow up to In The Mist!!!!

1) Ride a mechanical bull
2) Shooting Range
3) Change tire
4)
5)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:He should try bull riding, or at least see how long he could stay on a mechanical bull.

That would be AWESOME... They could have Sami J record it and do a follow up to In The Mist!!!!

1) Ride a mechanical bull
2) Shooting Range
3) Change tire
4)
5)

He should ride a bull WHILE shooting a gun at a tire and getting a tattoo at the same time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
run naked through a grocery store.
LeNeve Wrote:run naked through a grocery store.

He should stay away from the frozen food section though, they say he is already hung like a tic tac.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Y'all are cracking me up!! I may need to bust out my climbing shoes and take Rich bouldering or something. But he definitely is manly enough for me, even if I tend to be more of a risk taker Wink

Much love guys!
Hoots
Pete Nice Wrote:

He should stay away from the frozen food section though, they say he is already hung like a tic tac.
I thought it was a light switch?
brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I thought it was a light switch?
:roflmao: Wouldn't wanna know.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
texas Wrote:Y'all are cracking me up!! I may need to bust out my climbing shoes and take Rich bouldering or something. But he definitely is manly enough for me, even if I tend to be more of a risk taker Wink

Much love guys!
Hoots

LOL... If you ever get him do any rock climbing, we want video!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
really ????
buying stuff doesn't make you anything , except for a prick with some money .

being " manly " is a MINDSET , something that comes from within , not something that is bought .

he could train for a mma fight , maybe enter ellismania #5 .
Join the military. That would cinch it.
Crush a beer can on his forehead
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis) BigFan 34 9,312 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: BigFan