Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Dicky Doo could do to boost his manliness
What are some ideas (that we'd love to hear about) that Rich could do to prove to Hoots that he is capable of being manly??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Change oil in a car (himself, not drive it to Jiffy Lube)
Go hunting, kill something, clean it, dress it and cook it
the oil thing just won't happen, anyone'd be an idiot to let him near their cars, and why would he work on his own car when the dealer will do it for free?

maybe he could learn to fix some stuff around the house, anyone got a toilet that need a repair kit, or a garbage disposal that need to be installed or something like that, I think that's the ticket
MMM Cunty!
Stop telling everyone he's afraid of needles and take up bullriding
Yeah, he really needs to not admit to covering his eyes at the movies either....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Maybe Rich could learn a martial art......
I HATE PIE!!
He could cuff a dude, what's more manly than that? That is pure manliness.
beckster Wrote:Maybe Rich could learn a martial art......

looks more like a marital art than a martial art, plus if dicky wanted to be more manly he shouldn't be spot's power bottom
MMM Cunty!
LeNeve Wrote:He could cuff a dude, what's more manly than that? That is pure manliness.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

then when he's done, tell the other guy he "didn't enjoy it", spit on him and kick him in the balls!
brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:He could cuff a dude, what's more manly than that? That is pure manliness.

then when he's done, tell the other guy he "didn't enjoy it", spit on him and kick him in the balls!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
brampton Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Hell yes, that's the ticket. I'm glad I'm already manly enough, and won't have to do this.
What about

Fight the girl soccer player from New Mexico
Heres a List
1 - Rotate his tires
2 - Hang Christmas lights
3 - Change the pump on his dishwasher
4 - finish a basement
5 - Not dress like a Mo
:fag:
6 - Drive a north american car
Scratch his balls more often... in front of her.
I HATE PIE!!
brampton Wrote:Heres a List
1 - Rotate his tires
2 - Hang Christmas lights
3 - Change the pump on his dishwasher
4 - finish a basement
5 - Not dress like a Mo
:fag:
6 - Drive a north american car

re:#6

north american cars are pretty inferior to German product IMO

only people in the midwest buy american cars, and driving american doesn't make you manly, it just means you don't appreciate a good handling car.
MMM Cunty!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis) BigFan 34 9,312 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: BigFan