Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis)
Sure there are some things to like about Rich but there are many more things to hate.
1. I hate that he doesn't use his real last name Vilchitski and I would like to know where he got Davis from?
2. I hate this amature airbrushed photo. They must have used MS Paint. [Image: IMG_0353.jpg]
3. I hate how he plays the dumb/innocent role. Earlier in the month he pretended he didn't know you can buy sneakers cheaper online.
4. I hate hate hate the "Dickie Stackhouse" reference. How dumb is that.
5. I hate how he always talks over Covino when Covino isn't in the studio.
6. I hate how he thinks he knows everything about sports.
7. I hate how he thinks he is a "baller" and needed an "okay" to shop at Kohls because it's a discount store.

I can keep going on, but what do you hate about Rich?
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
he's racist.
Good list Big Fan, I'd like to see you continue. In particular, I agree with #'s 1, 2, 7 and especially 4. The "Stackhouse" shit is stupid and needs to stop.

While I understand that Vilchitski isn't a radio friendly last name, I would like to know where "Davis" came from?

I'll add to the list.

Why does Rich Vilchitski deny or ignore his Polish or Russian heritage? Be proud.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I don't have a problem with the racist thing :poke:
I hate how he changes his personna with every girl he dates. Keep it real!
brampton Wrote:I hate how he changes his personna with every girl he dates. Keep it real!

Good call. Forgot about that. He's kind of like a chick in a way. Usually girls may do that.

Recall when he was dating Sterger, he got into college football. Now he's dating Hoots and she got him into country music, i.e. "Hop-a-long Dickie."
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

His cheesy looking smile
AirHej Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I hate how he changes his personna with every girl he dates. Keep it real!

Good call. Forgot about that. He's kind of like a chick in a way. Usually girls may do that.

Recall when he was dating Sterger, he got into college football. Now he's dating Hoots and she got him into country music, i.e. "Hop-a-long Dickie."
great call, man he's a bitch
AirHej Wrote:

Yeah, forget Dickie Stackhouse, lets put an end to hopalong Dickie. that shits gotta stop. Just be Rich. Thats all we ask.
brampton Wrote:Yeah, forget Dickie Stackhouse, lets put an end to hopalong Dickie. that shits gotta stop. Just be Rich. Thats all we ask.
The other shit that's gotta stop is him over playing the throat clearing sound clip from Along Came Polly and anything with autotune. His ability to beat shit to death is amazing.
brampton Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Yeah, forget Dickie Stackhouse, lets put an end to hopalong Dickie. that shits gotta stop. Just be Rich. Thats all we ask.
yea he's a fake pussy. He would be more likeable if he was honest and real
I hate how he says versus....he leaves off the last "s". He'll say for example "Smith verse Smith".... ;-) All in good fun Rich....
Iva13 Wrote:I hate how he says versus....he leaves off the last "s". He'll say for example "Smith verse Smith".... ;-) All in good fun Rich....
Don't kiss butt Iva just cause you want to make the next list :poke:
BigFan Wrote:yea he's a fake pussy. He would be more likeable if he was honest and real

Rich is honest and real with the listeners I think. Remember when he told us about his sad Thanksgiving or Christmas (I forget) break last year where he sat home by himself and like went to the movies alone? I wouldn't admit that. I give him credit.

The airbrushed pict is Lame . It makes him look like a cartoon character.

I hate that he keeps admitting to stuff that makes him look more like a :homo: than a dudebro. Such as covering your eyes during a movie.... Come on, now!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit I hate during the C&R breaks BigFan 15 4,121 07-17-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  I hate the way ________ says...... dirtyrob 47 12,555 09-26-2011, 09:49 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Great time for Davis to strike while the iron is hot! AirHej 12 4,863 10-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM