2 - Hang Christmas lights
3 - Change the pump on his dishwasher
4 - finish a basement
5 - Not dress like a Mo
:fag:
6 - Drive a north american car

re:#6

north american cars are pretty inferior to German product IMO

only people in the midwest buy american cars, and driving american doesn't make you manly, it just means you don't appreciate a good handling car.
He did the right thing buying a German car. He bought the car for the name and not for the reasons that most men would make that decision on.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Lou Scunt Wrote:
brampton Wrote:Heres a List
1 - Rotate his tires
2 - Hang Christmas lights
3 - Change the pump on his dishwasher
4 - finish a basement
5 - Not dress like a Mo
:fag:
6 - Drive a north american car

only people in the midwest buy american cars, and driving american doesn't make you manly, it just means you don't appreciate a good handling car.
He did the right thing buying a German car. He bought the car for the name and not for the reasons that most men would make that decision on.

agreed he bought what I would call the right car, but for the wrong reasons and with the wrong options..

we know he's got a slushbox instead of a proper manual, it's uncertain if he's got the sport package, but I doubt it.....
MMM Cunty!
Hunting is a definite man thing, but I doubt he'd field dress anything. Although she's dating someone out of TX for a reason lol.

But I missed the conversation and everything.
I am going to go with get an eyepatch. That will make him more dangerous. Hell Danger Mouse had one and his first name was Danger. Plus Old Solid Snake and his inspiration Snake Plisken

[Image: ibag1985-dangermouse.gif]

[Image: mgs411.jpg]

[Image: 71.jpg]
Join the Army......and since that will never happen, get in a fight.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Join the Army......and since that will never happen, get in a fight.
I'd like to see him fight himself....ah la fight club, but not as gay!
It would be a two hit fight with Rich. Someone would hit Rich and he'd hit the ground.

Here's one: Buy guns.
Hondo Wrote:It would be a two hit fight with Rich. Someone would hit Rich and he'd hit the ground.

He'd probably shoot his eye out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

only people in the midwest buy american cars, and driving american doesn't make you manly, it just means you don't appreciate a good handling car.[/quote]

Driving a BMW, Audi, or mercedes is great, until you have to buy parts for one
negadave Wrote:re:#6

Driving a BMW, Audi, or mercedes is great, until you have to buy parts for one[/quote]

you'd be surprised, for example when I had a fuel pump go bad on my M3, it was cheaper to repair than a co-workers fuel pump replacement on his chevy tahoe

that being said, it's not always that way, and the battery I just had to buy for my out of warranty 3 series was $200. if you like the way the car operates, you gotta deal with the costs of running it.
MMM Cunty!
Pete Nice Wrote:Join the Army......and since that will never happen, get in a fight.

Rich'd fuck it up and end up in the Navy and end up looking even less manly in a little sailor outfit
MMM Cunty!
Rich could get a dog, as long as it isn't one of those foo foo toy breeds.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
He could try rock climbing... I would only worry that his big head might throw his balance off.
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:It would be a two hit fight with Rich. Someone would hit Rich and he'd hit the ground.

Maybe not buy guns, but going out to the range and shooting them would boost the appeal I think

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis) BigFan 34 9,312 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: BigFan