Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, Oct 5, 2015 ~ Sick
Chip Wrote:A classic:

What did you buy this weekend?

I bought a humidifier.
The "whole home" kind that I have to install on my furnace.
I've been meaning to get one since I moved in, and walked by them at Home Depot and said fuck it. I'm getting it.
I probably won't get around to it until the weekend.

Groceries, A captain America sweater, Avengers Age of Ultron & Entourage the movie on BluRay & Bones Season 10.

I bought a humidifier.
I've been meaning to get one since I moved in, and walked by them at Home Depot and said fuck it. I'm getting it.

Groceries, A captain America sweater, Avengers Age of Ultron & Entourage the movie on BluRay & Bones Season 10.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.

Yesterday I needed Jim to sign a safety document and he wouldn't come home so I texted his name like 40 times. His phone was a constant quacking sound for like 2 minutes. I told him I wouldn't stop until he came home. Worked great.

I get in these group messages for soccer some times.
So there's like 10 to 15 people in this conversation, and I only have a couple of their names stored.
So when they get talking about it, they all start talking about who can and can't make it.
And who can get who to sub.
After 10 seconds of it, it makes me want to smash my phone.
So I just turn off all my notifications until they're done.
NussieT Wrote:OMG people... it's raining outside so I can't work. I cleaned my entire house on the weekend. I've gone to the gym this morning and then ran 6 miles. Both my kids are in school... Entertain me!!!!!

It's not so bad here weather-wise. I want to work on spookifying my yard tonight, so I think I will be informing Jimbo that he is getting us pizza for dinner.

Took my little one to Michaels (craft store) on Saturday for their kid's class. She got to paint a pumpkin into a monster. Holy shit, does that little girl love to paint. I am thinking of getting her another pumpkin to paint into a cat or something and one for me to play with my Dremel on.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I bought a humidifier.

We went to Crossroads in Flint (Kind of like Greenfield Village but smaller) and bought kettle corn... Mmmm, so good.

I think Jim has one of those humidifers, but he's not got around to installing it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I get in these group messages for soccer some times.
So there's like 10 to 15 people in this conversation, and I only have a couple of their names stored.
So when they get talking about it, they all start talking about who can and can't make it.

If my phone is constantly going off with notifications I just turn the phone on silent. I missed Derick's text message on Saturday... now he's not answering me.

I bought a humidifier.

A miniature ground tiller. Now I have 2.

3 main panel electrical boxes, fuses for those.

3 natural gas heaters.

10 3lb bags of grass seed on sale for a dollar each.

Wifi repeater to boost all the wifi signals around me.

And a thing that uses blank .22 ammunition to shoot big motha fuckin nails into some motha fuckin concrete. Why?

Not sure yet. But it kicks fuckin ass.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.

Yesterday I needed Jim to sign a safety document and he wouldn't come home so I texted his name like 40 times. His phone was a constant quacking sound for like 2 minutes. I told him I wouldn't stop until he came home. Worked great.

I hate doing that, unless I am out to annoy him. Jim will call me like 4 or 5 times in a row, then text me, then start start calling my family when I don't answer.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:And a thing that uses blank .22 ammunition to shoot big motha fuckin nails into some motha fuckin concrete. Why?

One of my finishing guys got one of those in the hand. He almost passed out, I almost puked. Be careful.
[Image: 0316ebfc77cca924499fca3b09c505fc.jpg]

Popped this into the parking lot earlier. 3 inch nail.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I get in these group messages for soccer some times.

If my phone is constantly going off with notifications I just turn the phone on silent. I missed Derick's text message on Saturday... now he's not answering me.

You hurt is feelings.
He's giving you the silent treatment to teach you a lesson.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:And a thing that uses blank .22 ammunition to shoot big motha fuckin nails into some motha fuckin concrete. Why?

One of my finishing guys got one of those in the hand. He almost passed out, I almost puked. Be careful.

Time to fire up the LeNeve-Cam again.
Chip Wrote:You hurt is feelings.
He's giving you the silent treatment to teach you a lesson.

Perhaps, it wouldn't be the first time he's given me the silent treatment.
Front porch Saturday night. Box of ammo. Few beers. Then the sound of gunfire shatters the peaceful calm that had settled in over the neighborhood.

[Image: 359fd112844655f9b46382fe956f09da.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Front porch Saturday night. Box of ammo. Few beers. Then the sound of gunfire shatters the peaceful calm that had settled in over the neighborhood.

I see this and then I think of Patricks screams. Even now it makes me cringe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve