Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Oct 5, 2015 ~ Sick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.
My kid was sniffling last week, my throat was sore on the weekend but it's all good now.
NussieT Wrote:My kid was sniffling last week, my throat was sore on the weekend but it's all good now.

She's been sneezing, too. I will be happy if it just goes away without getting worse.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.

Down here, everyone has been sick for the last 2 weeks.
So if you haven't gotten it yet, be ready.
It's annoying. It's that stuffy/cough that won't go away.
Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

That was seriously a fucked up conversation.
What's up nerfherders?
OMG people... it's raining outside so I can't work. I cleaned my entire house on the weekend. I've gone to the gym this morning and then ran 6 miles. Both my kids are in school... Entertain me!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:What's up nerfherders?

No ones here. I'm bored. I even resorted to logging into TOMB but no one is there either. It makes me sad to see Irish Ben's name. Even more sad that I saw the last PM he sent me.
Pete Nice Wrote:What's up nerfherders?

Shit & stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

Better have a look over of your dick... You might be fine, but that might need some meds. Midgets are sickly, ya know.

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.
A classic:

What did you buy this weekend?

I bought a humidifier.
The "whole home" kind that I have to install on my furnace.
I've been meaning to get one since I moved in, and walked by them at Home Depot and said fuck it. I'm getting it.
I probably won't get around to it until the weekend.
Chip Wrote:

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.

Yesterday I needed Jim to sign a safety document and he wouldn't come home so I texted his name like 40 times. His phone was a constant quacking sound for like 2 minutes. I told him I wouldn't stop until he came home. Worked great.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.

Down here, everyone has been sick for the last 2 weeks.
So if you haven't gotten it yet, be ready.
It's annoying. It's that stuffy/cough that won't go away.

I took some motrin, and my head has that "I'm going to wish for death sometime in the next 24 hours" feel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4