Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, Oct 5, 2015 ~ Sick
Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My kid was sniffling last week, my throat was sore on the weekend but it's all good now.
NussieT Wrote:My kid was sniffling last week, my throat was sore on the weekend but it's all good now.

She's been sneezing, too. I will be happy if it just goes away without getting worse.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.

Down here, everyone has been sick for the last 2 weeks.
So if you haven't gotten it yet, be ready.
It's annoying. It's that stuffy/cough that won't go away.
Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

That was seriously a fucked up conversation.
What's up nerfherders?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
OMG people... it's raining outside so I can't work. I cleaned my entire house on the weekend. I've gone to the gym this morning and then ran 6 miles. Both my kids are in school... Entertain me!!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:What's up nerfherders?

No ones here. I'm bored. I even resorted to logging into TOMB but no one is there either. It makes me sad to see Irish Ben's name. Even more sad that I saw the last PM he sent me.
Pete Nice Wrote:What's up nerfherders?

Shit & stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:Everybody is sick. And im just sitting around fucking dead midgets.

Better have a look over of your dick... You might be fine, but that might need some meds. Midgets are sickly, ya know.
I HATE PIE!!

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.
A classic:

What did you buy this weekend?

I bought a humidifier.
The "whole home" kind that I have to install on my furnace.
I've been meaning to get one since I moved in, and walked by them at Home Depot and said fuck it. I'm getting it.
I probably won't get around to it until the weekend.
Chip Wrote:

I have notifications for that turned off.
Because my phone going off every few seconds drives me insane after a minute.
But then I just have to remember to check it, or I miss gems like that.

Yesterday I needed Jim to sign a safety document and he wouldn't come home so I texted his name like 40 times. His phone was a constant quacking sound for like 2 minutes. I told him I wouldn't stop until he came home. Worked great.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Everyone is going to get sick this week... That's what I've been told today. Bitch is that I already woke up with a headche and dry throat. Fuck.

Down here, everyone has been sick for the last 2 weeks.
So if you haven't gotten it yet, be ready.
It's annoying. It's that stuffy/cough that won't go away.

I took some motrin, and my head has that "I'm going to wish for death sometime in the next 24 hours" feel.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve