Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, May 14, 2015 ~ One more Day
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You're just jealous

I'm going to celebrate it by going to the Asparagus Festival.

Well, I was jealous.
Until you said Asparagus Festival.

Haha

Grilled asparagus with a bit of sea salt is delicious. There really isn't that much to the whole festival. I'm also hoping to walk down the beach to that shipwreck that just resurfaced over the winter.

I just can't believe there's a festival for it.

There's a festival for everything. I'm not sure why they don't have a morel mushroom festival, since most of the people up there this time of year are hunting for those.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I built a silencer for a pistol yesterday. it works. and its bad ass.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Confusedhock: You have a gun at work?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My 6 year old wanted a go kart. Our business partner had one from his kids but his special needs kid put oil in the gas tank so it didn't run.
We told Mike if he wanted it, he had to fix it. The kid goes to the garage every night and works on it. He's took the old engine off, put a new one on. Changed the throttle cable. He says he wants to paint it orange.
[Image: df0841000400e07474ba5aa6eb7a06ec.jpg]

:high5: when I was 8 or 9 I found a go cart somehow. stuck in the weeds. not running. begged my grandpa to get it for me. same thing as your son. He said yeah, if you get that running, you can have it.

I had that thing running in a couple hours. I could tell my grandpa was surprised. he said I was going to be a hell of a mechanic someday. He still likes to tell people about that go-cart, and brag about me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There's a festival for everything. I'm not sure why they don't have a morel mushroom festival, since most of the people up there this time of year are hunting for those.

They do.
My mom has been to it and has a 2' tall wooden morel.
It's in Boyne.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I built a silencer for a pistol yesterday. it works. and its bad ass.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Confusedad: yeah, only one. everyone else has two or three here. I'm the weirdo in the corner with only one gun. now that it has a suppresor, they might think I'm cooler though.
LeNeve Wrote:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

It is Kansas...
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There's a festival for everything. I'm not sure why they don't have a morel mushroom festival, since most of the people up there this time of year are hunting for those.

They do.
It's in Boyne.

:roflmao:
That's this weekend too.
http://bcmorelfestival.com/
LeNeve Wrote::high5: when I was 8 or 9 I found a go cart somehow. stuck in the weeds. not running. begged my grandpa to get it for me. same thing as your son. He said yeah, if you get that running, you can have it.

I had that thing running in a couple hours. I could tell my grandpa was surprised. he said I was going to be a hell of a mechanic someday. He still likes to tell people about that go-cart, and brag about me.

He got it running yesterday. Jim was riding it around the yard and ended up losing his phone. We spent like an hour trying to find it
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

It is Kansas...

packin heat, and packin meat. murica. fuck yeah
This is too cool to be true.

Gordie Howe International Bridge

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/mi.../27232573/
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's a festival for everything. I'm not sure why they don't have a morel mushroom festival, since most of the people up there this time of year are hunting for those.

They do.
It's in Boyne.

I meant for Empire / Sleeping Bear area.

I want to google random items to see if there's a festival for them...
I HATE PIE!!
I just found a hole in my rubber boot. My sock is. soaked.
7 train derailments in Pennsylvania this yera
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedhock: You have a gun at work?

It is Kansas...

Of course :roll:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:7 train derailments in Pennsylvania this yera

What a wide range of meanings...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yera

1. A word used in Ireland which has no real meaning.

2. noun. extremely douchebaggie individual who regularly searches himself in various sources such as google, yahoo urban dictionary and hot or not. Cockiness is usually associated with such individuals.

common interests of such indivdual usually inculde on-line gaming and music in which 90% of his/her songs are horrible.

3. Extremely smart and handsome guy who is heart of the group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM