Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, May 14, 2015 ~ One more Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To get through and I get a 3-day weekend. The boss is on fire today (and being as annoying as fuck) ... I have a headache from him now.. so I am looking incredibly forward to 5:00p today.
Yahoo News has an article about Dane Cook getting banned from a comedy club. I didn't realize that dude was still around. I was wrong.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:To get through and I get a 3-day weekend. The boss is on fire today (and being as annoying as fuck) ... I have a headache from him now.. so I am looking incredibly forward to 5:00p today.

You get Victoria Day off? You hoser.
Divine Intervention...

God is a Mopar fan.

After the Oklahoma storms...

[Image: r960-ef1a9d399c11c3d8f8c51ff1f5db24f0.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:To get through and I get a 3-day weekend. The boss is on fire today (and being as annoying as fuck) ... I have a headache from him now.. so I am looking incredibly forward to 5:00p today.

You're just jealous

I'm going to celebrate it by going to the Asparagus Festival.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:To get through and I get a 3-day weekend. The boss is on fire today (and being as annoying as fuck) ... I have a headache from him now.. so I am looking incredibly forward to 5:00p today.

You're just jealous

Well, I was jealous.
Until you said Asparagus Festival.

Haha
I can't wait to see this movie.

[youtube]Zgkawcew2u8[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Divine Intervention...

God is a Mopar fan.

After the Oklahoma storms...

[Image: r960-ef1a9d399c11c3d8f8c51ff1f5db24f0.jpg]

Except for that spoiler. That's needs to be replaced. Otherwise, lucky car!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You're just jealous

Well, I was jealous.

Haha

Grilled asparagus with a bit of sea salt is delicious. There really isn't that much to the whole festival. I'm also hoping to walk down the beach to that shipwreck that just resurfaced over the winter.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:You're just jealous

Well, I was jealous.

Haha

Grilled asparagus with a bit of sea salt is delicious. There really isn't that much to the whole festival. I'm also hoping to walk down the beach to that shipwreck that just resurfaced over the winter.

I just can't believe there's a festival for it.
assperger festivals.
I built a silencer for a pistol yesterday. it works. and its bad ass.
LeNeve Wrote:I built a silencer for a pistol yesterday. it works. and its bad ass.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
How does it work? Simple. Set of freeze plugs for engines, drilled on center for whatever caliber used as baffles.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
LeNeve Wrote:assperger festivals.

[youtube]uWVaTX_OzBs[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4