Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 4, 2014 ~ iNaked
I saw a lot of naked/partially naked famous celebs yesterday. Pictures and videos...

The best and funniest part was that they all were taken from iCloud accounts and Apple hasn't done anything to fix the glitch that was used to get the images. :roflmao: I thought Apple products don't get hacked?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
They are going to remake CHiPS. I can't read the article, it's blocked. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.

That news actually surprised me. I'd bet most 81 year olds that stop breathing, and get put into a coma, don't make it back out.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.

That news actually surprised me. I'd bet most 81 year olds that stop breathing, and get put into a coma, don't make it back out.

Same here, I was sure she was done for.
I HATE PIE!!
I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.

fucking retards. starting pay for people fresh out of college, or technical school is 10-15 per hour. Around here anyway.

car wash kids get mininum wage to 10 bucks per hour.

My oldest daughter can't wait until she is old enough to go work part time for mininum wage. so good luck ninjas, theys someone wanting your job already.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.

fucking retards. starting pay for people fresh out of college, or technical school is 10-15 per hour. Around here anyway.

car wash kids get mininum wage to 10 bucks per hour.

My oldest daughter can't wait until she is old enough to go work part time for mininum wage. so good luck ninjas, theys someone wanting your job already.

Exactly. Say good bye to the .99 menus if it changes.
I HATE PIE!!
Joan Rivers passed away today after being removed from life support at 81 yrs old. I guess she wasn't recovering.
I HATE PIE!!
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now...40537.html
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Joan Rivers passed away today after being removed from life support at 81 yrs old. I guess she wasn't recovering.

ah, they did that old trick. hoping for the best type of deal.
Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?

Robin Williams
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?

Robin Williams

oh yeah. :duh:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip