Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 4, 2014 ~ iNaked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw a lot of naked/partially naked famous celebs yesterday. Pictures and videos...

The best and funniest part was that they all were taken from iCloud accounts and Apple hasn't done anything to fix the glitch that was used to get the images. :roflmao: I thought Apple products don't get hacked?
Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.
They are going to remake CHiPS. I can't read the article, it's blocked. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.

That news actually surprised me. I'd bet most 81 year olds that stop breathing, and get put into a coma, don't make it back out.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Joan Rivers is out of the ICU. She just might pull through.

That news actually surprised me. I'd bet most 81 year olds that stop breathing, and get put into a coma, don't make it back out.

Same here, I was sure she was done for.
I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.

fucking retards. starting pay for people fresh out of college, or technical school is 10-15 per hour. Around here anyway.

car wash kids get mininum wage to 10 bucks per hour.

My oldest daughter can't wait until she is old enough to go work part time for mininum wage. so good luck ninjas, theys someone wanting your job already.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I guess the fast food people are protesting here in Flint now. If McDs starts paying $20/hr, I am going to start working there.

fucking retards. starting pay for people fresh out of college, or technical school is 10-15 per hour. Around here anyway.

car wash kids get mininum wage to 10 bucks per hour.

My oldest daughter can't wait until she is old enough to go work part time for mininum wage. so good luck ninjas, theys someone wanting your job already.

Exactly. Say good bye to the .99 menus if it changes.
Joan Rivers passed away today after being removed from life support at 81 yrs old. I guess she wasn't recovering.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Joan Rivers passed away today after being removed from life support at 81 yrs old. I guess she wasn't recovering.

ah, they did that old trick. hoping for the best type of deal.
Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?

Robin Williams
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, that's 2 celebs. Who's going to be number 3?

who was the other one?

Robin Williams

oh yeah. :duh:
Pages: 1 2