Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, August 28, 2014 ~ Let's do this
I've been seeing the bird beginning to flock together to head south already. Word is that this winter is going to start early and suck worse than last winter. I disapprove of this.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.
I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.
NussieT Wrote:I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.

Oh, same here. I have to format everyone the same way or it's annoying.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.

I don't feel like I have been able to do many "summer" activities and now the focus is back to school, fall and an early winter. I need a warm/hot weekend and a beach before I will even consider snow.
I HATE PIE!!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married? I thought they were already married..
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.

Oh, same here. I have to format everyone the same way or it's annoying.

I had a pump operator call him from his cell yesterday and I added it with only his first name. 10 mins later I'm like dude what's your last name.
NussieT Wrote:I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.

I don't feel like I have been able to do many "summer" activities and now the focus is back to school, fall and an early winter. I need a warm/hot weekend and a beach before I will even consider snow.

I'm kind of looking forward to the quiet season. We are heading to Maui for a week and then Vegas for a week. That makes up for my lack of summer holidays.
It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

That's probably the rain we had. It's finally nice here.
For you guys wanting a Brazilian chick....

This Brazilian town is inhabited and governed almost entirely by women, its population consisting of more than 600 mostly single women aged 20 to 25.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/braz...47685.html
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

I hope it heads in a different direction and I can have at least 2 nice and hot summer-type days this weekend.
I HATE PIE!!
Proof you can't shit about anything online

http://www.wnem.com/story/26389361/mothe...ebook-post
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

I hope it heads in a different direction and I can have at least 2 nice and hot summer-type days this weekend.

We were in Ottawa on Monday am. +25c. Fly home and it's +10c rainy and windy. I'm standing on the blvd waiting for the silver foxes son to come get us in a tshirt and shorts.
[Image: c24704b4a1e4dd1a4920fee396b52b5cc92cf6ae.jpg]

Keeping the people of Japan safe
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM