Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, August 28, 2014 ~ Let's do this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been seeing the bird beginning to flock together to head south already. Word is that this winter is going to start early and suck worse than last winter. I disapprove of this.
I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.
I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.
NussieT Wrote:I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.

Oh, same here. I have to format everyone the same way or it's annoying.
NussieT Wrote:I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.

I don't feel like I have been able to do many "summer" activities and now the focus is back to school, fall and an early winter. I need a warm/hot weekend and a beach before I will even consider snow.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married? I thought they were already married..
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I realized yesterday I was OCD about contacts in my phone. I have to have a first and a last name or it drives me crazy.

Oh, same here. I have to format everyone the same way or it's annoying.

I had a pump operator call him from his cell yesterday and I added it with only his first name. 10 mins later I'm like dude what's your last name.
NussieT Wrote:I'm not even thinking about winter. It's not even fall yet and my work load has doubled. My kids go back to school next week and I haven't even started dealing with that.

I don't feel like I have been able to do many "summer" activities and now the focus is back to school, fall and an early winter. I need a warm/hot weekend and a beach before I will even consider snow.

I'm kind of looking forward to the quiet season. We are heading to Maui for a week and then Vegas for a week. That makes up for my lack of summer holidays.
It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

That's probably the rain we had. It's finally nice here.
For you guys wanting a Brazilian chick....

This Brazilian town is inhabited and governed almost entirely by women, its population consisting of more than 600 mostly single women aged 20 to 25.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/braz...47685.html
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

I hope it heads in a different direction and I can have at least 2 nice and hot summer-type days this weekend.
Proof you can't shit about anything online

http://www.wnem.com/story/26389361/mothe...ebook-post
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's supposed to rain all Labor Day weekend, which is not helping my cause at all. The baby and I have free passes to the water park in the Muth that I am waiting to use after all the kids are back to school.

I hope it heads in a different direction and I can have at least 2 nice and hot summer-type days this weekend.

We were in Ottawa on Monday am. +25c. Fly home and it's +10c rainy and windy. I'm standing on the blvd waiting for the silver foxes son to come get us in a tshirt and shorts.
[Image: c24704b4a1e4dd1a4920fee396b52b5cc92cf6ae.jpg]

Keeping the people of Japan safe
Pages: 1 2