Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm not sure what this is all about.
Having just a ton of man games lost to injury, and not having Datsyuk and Zetterbert are 2 different things.

My point was that having a ton of injuries and still doing good doesn't mean that the team will get better.
It just means they have a system, and that everyone buys into it.

I was laughing at the fact that the Penguins have Fleury in goal, and some how there's only 2 teams you don't want to play.

I have all kinds of faith in Fleury, he is listed as a Vezina dark horse on all the websites.

But what's his playoff GAA now? 8.5?

With one Stanley Cup

What is it since that cup?
If you're not at least a little worried, you lie to yourself more then I ever thought you did.
LeNeve Wrote:god I hate these accordion style post it notes, I just went to pull one off, anfd the pad turned into a slinky and dove towards the floor.

Haha.

Life is hard.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:But what's his playoff GAA now? 8.5?

With one Stanley Cup

What is it since that cup?
If you're not at least a little worried, you lie to yourself more then I ever thought you did.

I will not be worried until he has a bad playoff game.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 6GhqT4q.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: 6GhqT4q.jpg]

I have seen that before, it is funny b/c the pattern on the ass looks like a vagina right?

She actually has a nice ass, I would crush that.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, what dis mean?

"Maybe moving will do us better!"

the usual. shits going down in U town. and everyone seems like they are having a good time, and I'm just sitting here raging, and trying not to snap.

Fill us in bro, use us to get all the demons out, no homo

you remember a few years ago, when she went literally psychotic, and was halucinateing shit, and hearing shit. She was good for a few years, and all of a sudden, its the same. I told her to leave and don't come back with a doctors permision, and a bottle full of pills, and then I told her that if she kept being that way, around me, she was putting her life in danger.

I don't think she realizes the amount of rage I have building upover that shit. like at the peak of this whatever it is, I was imagining hitting her with something, like a bat, or the butt of a rifle, and saying, see, I fucking told you to stop. and i wasn't even feeling badthinking that way.
Pete, if I start to read the Game of Thrones stuff after already watching it on TV am I gonna be bored?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[Image: 6GhqT4q.jpg]

I have seen that before, it is funny b/c the pattern on the ass looks like a vagina right?

She actually has a nice ass, I would crush that.

Looks like a goatse
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, what dis mean?

"Maybe moving will do us better!"

the usual. shits going down in U town. and everyone seems like they are having a good time, and I'm just sitting here raging, and trying not to snap.

you remember a few years ago, when she went literally psychotic, and was halucinateing shit, and hearing shit. She was good for a few years, and all of a sudden, its the same. I told her to leave and don't come back with a doctors permision, and a bottle full of pills, and then I told her that if she kept being that way, around me, she was putting her life in danger.

I don't think she realizes the amount of rage I have building upover that shit. like at the peak of this whatever it is, I was imagining hitting her with something, like a bat, or the butt of a rifle, and saying, see, I fucking told you to stop. and i wasn't even feeling badthinking that way.

That sucks. She needs to see a Doc and do something about it. I hope she has the smarts enough to do so, for your kids sakes.

Joe Wrote:Pete, if I start to read the Game of Thrones stuff after already watching it on TV am I gonna be bored?

No, I listened to them in the car, but I listened to the first two books after they had already been on TV. I still enjoyed it. I prefer listening to something like that over actually reading it though. Not sure why, but I can retain it better.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Pete, if I start to read the Game of Thrones stuff after already watching it on TV am I gonna be bored?

No, I listened to them in the car, but I listened to the first two books after they had already been on TV. I still enjoyed it. I prefer listening to something like that over actually reading it though. Not sure why, but I can retain it better.

I usually download both, but do 80% audio. I need something to listen to while I'm at the gym.

I got 3 books from the girlfriend and listened to them while I worked out. I'm hooked on audio books now. Sadly I didn't know that the shit I was listening to and got hooked on was considered a "Teen book series."
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you remember a few years ago, when she went literally psychotic, and was halucinateing shit, and hearing shit. She was good for a few years, and all of a sudden, its the same. I told her to leave and don't come back with a doctors permision, and a bottle full of pills, and then I told her that if she kept being that way, around me, she was putting her life in danger.

That sucks. She needs to see a Doc and do something about it. I hope she has the smarts enough to do so, for your kids sakes.

I worked with a guy who was the nicest guy in the world, but his wife was FUCKING HORRIBLE. He would always get bummed out talking about her and all of the crazy shit she would do and accuse him of. He said she used to be normal and then all of a sudden went crazy. It got the point where when his car broke down and he needed a ride home a few times we had to drop him off at the end of his street so she wouldn't chase us down. She thought TVs and shit were talking to her.

That's the kind of shit that people always talk about right after someone goes in and shoots up up a school. You gotta force her into help.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the usual. shits going down in U town. and everyone seems like they are having a good time, and I'm just sitting here raging, and trying not to snap.

Yeah.
:whomo:
That's nuts.
and everyonce in awhile I stop drinking. I don't know why, I just do. I haven't had more than 2 or 3 beer at one time in over a month maybe. So I kind get madder at stupid shit that shouldn't happen, and start being a drill seargent around the house, and its usually mostly projected towards her, my kids seem to get things a little better for some reaon.

here's an example of what comes from that
Then she' like why do you always treat me like a little kid,
me: becaue you act like a fucking retard, and need to get your shit together
her:well i'm sorry that my dad died, and it made your life bad.
me; WHAT THE FUCK! THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!
her: thats becaue your parents are still alive, you will never understand
me: seriously What the fuck ? don't get mad at me becaue my parents kick ass at staying alive. you are giving me a headache, please leave.
her: I'm not going anywhere, this is my house too
me: well no its not actually,my Dad is actually on the deed too, because he's alive, in case something happens.
her: fuck you, you are going down, I'm going to take everything from you, and make you sorry
me: there is another level of shit, thats worse than this one I'm in right now, at this moment , talking to you?

then she thows somehting at me, leaves, I can hear shit getting thrown asaround outside, then she disapears until morning.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you remember a few years ago, when she went literally psychotic, and was halucinateing shit, and hearing shit. She was good for a few years, and all of a sudden, its the same. I told her to leave and don't come back with a doctors permision, and a bottle full of pills, and then I told her that if she kept being that way, around me, she was putting her life in danger.

I worked with a guy who was the nicest guy in the world, but his wife was FUCKING HORRIBLE. He would always get bummed out talking about her and all of the crazy shit she would do and accuse him of. He said she used to be normal and then all of a sudden went crazy. It got the point where when his car broke down and he needed a ride home a few times we had to drop him off at the end of his street so she wouldn't chase us down. She thought TVs and shit were talking to her.

That's the kind of shit that people always talk about right after someone goes in and shoots up up a school. You gotta force her into help.

your co-worker :whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM