Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Even though they lost. Great job Wings!
I was just getting on here to start the thread. I'm in the office all day today doing paperwork and planning. I should be asleep in an hour or so.
[Image: daily_gifdump_593_05.gif?w=300&h=169]
Joe Wrote:I was just getting on here to start the thread. I'm in the office all day today doing paperwork and planning. I should be asleep in an hour or so.

The baby had a rough night and didn't want to sleep. Damn growing pains.... I am exhausted.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was just getting on here to start the thread. I'm in the office all day today doing paperwork and planning. I should be asleep in an hour or so.

The baby had a rough night and didn't want to sleep. Damn growing pains.... I am exhausted.
That show is still on the air?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That show is still on the air?

Nope

[Image: th?id=HN.607991778071086222&pid=15.1&H=215&W=160]
Confusedhock:

I forgot how insane this guy was.
He's talking about getting trampled by elephants, then burning fuses in exit signs, digging claws into his organs...

[youtube]cF4ZTcuhixc[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

I forgot how insane this guy was.
He's talking about getting trampled by elephants, then burning fuses in exit signs, digging claws into his organs...

[youtube]cF4ZTcuhixc[/youtube]

Jim loved him back then and spent his evening watching videos of him. :roll:
[youtube]WPkYb7_rMaA[/youtube]
They are talking about that game you guys play on C&R right now, 2048 or whatever it is.
Hey Beckster, how about that save by Fluery on Alfredsson last night, fucking amazing.

There are only two teams in the east I do not want the Pens to play, the Bruins and the Wings. Besides that, every other team in the east sucks. I am hoping the wings lose out the last two games and the Jackets win a game or two, or whatever keeps Detroit in the 8 seed so that they play Boston in the first round.
LeNeve, what dis mean?

"Maybe moving will do us better!"
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster, how about that save by Fluery on Alfredsson last night, fucking amazing.

There are only two teams in the east I do not want the Pens to play, the Bruins and the Wings. Besides that, every other team in the east sucks. I am hoping the wings lose out the last two games and the Jackets win a game or two, or whatever keeps Detroit in the 8 seed so that they play Boston in the first round.

:roflmao:

:zipit:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster, how about that save by Fluery on Alfredsson last night, fucking amazing.

:roflmao:

:zipit:
DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6