Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It speaks a ton about the depth and quality of the team and coaching if they do good despite that injury loss. The only other teams in the East that would still have made the playoffs after suffering such injuries are the Bruins and Detroit.

It does.
But that doesn't change the fact that they hardly ever get better once they get healthy.

The Wings are doing it right now.

I'm not sure what this is all about.
Having just a ton of man games lost to injury, and not having Datsyuk and Zetterbert are 2 different things.

My point was that having a ton of injuries and still doing good doesn't mean that the team will get better.
It just means they have a system, and that everyone buys into it.

I was laughing at the fact that the Penguins have Fleury in goal, and some how there's only 2 teams you don't want to play.

I have all kinds of faith in Fleury, he is listed as a Vezina dark horse on all the websites.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!

It was just that funny.

Actually, DBN wouldn't load for me for a while.

Yeah, what was up with that?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster, how about that save by Fluery on Alfredsson last night, fucking amazing.

There are only two teams in the east I do not want the Pens to play, the Bruins and the Wings. Besides that, every other team in the east sucks. I am hoping the wings lose out the last two games and the Jackets win a game or two, or whatever keeps Detroit in the 8 seed so that they play Boston in the first round.

Lucky for them. I expect a different turnout during the playoffs.

I think the Wings will do well in the playoffs, that is why I hope they play the Bruins in rd 1. Then those 2 can beat the hell out of each other and one will be gone by the time the Pens get around to them.

I foresee a good playoff run for the Wings. And hopefully, a Stanley Cup back in Hockeytown.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster, how about that save by Fluery on Alfredsson last night, fucking amazing.

There are only two teams in the east I do not want the Pens to play, the Bruins and the Wings. Besides that, every other team in the east sucks. I am hoping the wings lose out the last two games and the Jackets win a game or two, or whatever keeps Detroit in the 8 seed so that they play Boston in the first round.

Lucky for them. I expect a different turnout during the playoffs.

I think the Wings will do well in the playoffs, that is why I hope they play the Bruins in rd 1. Then those 2 can beat the hell out of each other and one will be gone by the time the Pens get around to them.

I foresee a good playoff run for the Wings. And hopefully, a Stanley Cup back in Hockeytown.

While I think they are the 3rd best team in the east, I don't think they have the team to win a cup any more. Even if they make it, the West will eat them up. They are old and don't have a Lidstrom any more or the grit depth that could score that they used to have when they won cups. They could make it far in the playoffs IF they stay healhty and get the right matchups though.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm not sure what this is all about.
Having just a ton of man games lost to injury, and not having Datsyuk and Zetterbert are 2 different things.

My point was that having a ton of injuries and still doing good doesn't mean that the team will get better.

I was laughing at the fact that the Penguins have Fleury in goal, and some how there's only 2 teams you don't want to play.

I have all kinds of faith in Fleury, he is listed as a Vezina dark horse on all the websites.

But what's his playoff GAA now? 8.5?
Pete Nice Wrote:While I think they are the 3rd best team in the east, I don't think they have the team to win a cup any more. Even if they make it, the West will eat them up. They are old and don't have a Lidstrom any more or the grit depth that could score that they used to have when they won cups. They could make it far in the playoffs IF they stay healhty and get the right matchups though.

Other then the part about them being the 3rd best in the east, I actually agree.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, what dis mean?

"Maybe moving will do us better!"

I saw that too... Came on here to ask...

She pulls that bullshit on FB all the time w him, it is probably b/c of the comment he made the other day about burying her in the sand.

She is a FB drama queen.

That's true, but where the hell is he today?
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I will give you a back massage, but after that I get to do a front massage also.....

Jim lasted 5 minutes rubbing my back before he started grabbing a boob

Jim just goes straight for them now and foregoes any back rub.
I HATE PIE!!

the usual. shits going down in U town. and everyone seems like they are having a good time, and I'm just sitting here raging, and trying not to snap.
new guy is asking ridiculous rookie questions on the Ford message boards, making us look dumb.

he isn't getting any real answers though. jusyt the usual responses to questions like that.

RTFB!!!! = read the fucking book, shop manual etc.
did you just graduate
are you sure you are a tech, and not a car saleman
or someone must of left htere profile logged in, and another co-worker is goofing with them
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm not sure what this is all about.

But what's his playoff GAA now? 8.5?

With one Stanley Cup

god I hate these accordion style post it notes, I just went to pull one off, anfd the pad turned into a slinky and dove towards the floor.
LeNeve Wrote:

the usual. shits going down in U town. and everyone seems like they are having a good time, and I'm just sitting here raging, and trying not to snap.

Fill us in bro, use us to get all the demons out, no homo

Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I saw that too... Came on here to ask...

She pulls that bullshit on FB all the time w him, it is probably b/c of the comment he made the other day about burying her in the sand.

She is a FB drama queen.

:roflmao: :roflmao: oh yeah, I forgot i did that.
LeNeve Wrote:

I feel this.... It's a struggle to not lose my shit daily now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM