Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 ~ All alone
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

Not a full episode, but I might look it up and see if I can find him.

I forget what she asked him last week, something about gay sex though I think.

Last night she asked how much he has sex with his wife, and if she wants more sex, but he can't cuff anymore or something cause hes tired.

He said yeah, she wants it like 4 times a day, but I call it quits after one or two times. she's probaly home right now with a banging bunch of dudes.

Then he acted like he was concerned and pretended to run away.
[Image: 86705c.jpeg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I save money like that too. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I save money like that too. :high5:

Saving money rocks! :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 86705c.jpeg]

Sadly, I have had a similar conversation recently like that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

Not a full episode, but I might look it up and see if I can find him.

I forget what she asked him last week, something about gay sex though I think.

Last night she asked how much he has sex with his wife, and if she wants more sex, but he can't cuff anymore or something cause hes tired.

He said yeah, she wants it like 4 times a day, but I call it quits after one or two times. she's probaly home right now with a banging bunch of dudes.

Then he acted like he was concerned and pretended to run away.

That just sounds rather entertaining.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
The Ultimate Warrior died. He was just honored the other night on WWE. Jim was watching it.
I HATE PIE!!
about a month or two ago, out of the blue, a chinese massage place opens up here. Everyone in town was like :? Wtf

but now everyone goes there, and gives each other gift certificates for presents and shit. It's not even a chick that does it. it's some old Mr. Myiagi looking guy. weirdness. I couldn't do it, I couldn't even go to a rub and tug place either. I don't like people all up in my zone. except my kids, they cool.
on that Amy Schumer show, there was a skit, where someone calls her, and says she should get checked for herpes. So she starts sayin oh please god, please god, don't let me have herpes. Then God shows up, and is offering to take her herpes away, if she quits drinking, she says no, God says, God tells her a few other things she could do for him to take her herpes. Finally she says, can I just give you a blow job.

God says he's gay, then she finally decides herpes isn't too bad to have.

That shit was hilarious.
Whats going on homos?
JDubb Wrote:Whats going on homos?

you like to look at homos naked
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 86705c.jpeg]

I wouldn't have even dared to leave the house without having food ready or pre cooked in the fridge and needs to be warmed up.
LeNeve Wrote:about a month or two ago, out of the blue, a chinese massage place opens up here. Everyone in town was like :? Wtf

but now everyone goes there, and gives each other gift certificates for presents and shit. It's not even a chick that does it. it's some old Mr. Myiagi looking guy. weirdness. I couldn't do it, I couldn't even go to a rub and tug place either. I don't like people all up in my zone. except my kids, they cool.

[Image: th?id=HN.608025373306389193&pid=15.1]
I HATE PIE!!
Wtf

http://news.yahoo.com/4-students-serious...05503.html
I HATE PIE!!
captain stabbin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM