Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 ~ All alone
I got asked to help at another office today. I am here all by myself and there isn't much to do either. On the plus side.... NO POP MUSIC TODAY!!!!!!!! :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
fresh wet airplane pings yo.
any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.
SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

I've never seen it, but I think she's pretty funny. I'll have to catch it On Demand.
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.

If you would have rented a ladder from Pete's ladder rental, that would not have happened.
I like pizza
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.

If you would have rented a ladder from Pete's ladder rental, that would not have happened.

I was just thinking about that company the other day.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I could listen to this chick talk about cars for hours.

[youtube]SEEmi0wEtoY[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

Not a full episode, but I might look it up and see if I can find him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Ouch. :?
I HATE PIE!!
The Diceman filed for his 3rd divorce... so he could be closer to his wife.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-...43056.html
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder

:bullshit: you hate heights
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Bologna, my answer is Bologna, just seems fitting for these 3.

[Image: 4c4c66.jpeg]

Joe Wrote:

I've never seen it, but I think she's pretty funny. I'll have to catch it On Demand.

yeah. she's hilarious. best female comedian out there right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM