Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 ~ All alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I got asked to help at another office today. I am here all by myself and there isn't much to do either. On the plus side.... NO POP MUSIC TODAY!!!!!!!! :rock:
fresh wet airplane pings yo.
any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.
SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

I've never seen it, but I think she's pretty funny. I'll have to catch it On Demand.
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.

If you would have rented a ladder from Pete's ladder rental, that would not have happened.
I like pizza
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder sanding the drywall I just put up when the ladder kicked out from under me. On way way down to a head first dive into the concrete floor I reached out and grabbed a lamp. The lamp spun me around just enough that I landed with my back on a small floor safe. I guess a little pain is better than your brains on the basement floor.

If you would have rented a ladder from Pete's ladder rental, that would not have happened.

I was just thinking about that company the other day.
I could listen to this chick talk about cars for hours.

[youtube]SEEmi0wEtoY[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:any of you watch that show on comedy central with AMy Schumer? Rich Davis has been on that show the last 2 weeks. as The "stranger" on the street answering random questions.

Not a full episode, but I might look it up and see if I can find him.

Ouch. :?
The Diceman filed for his 3rd divorce... so he could be closer to his wife.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-...43056.html
Joe Wrote:SO last night I was up on a ladder

:bullshit: you hate heights
Bologna, my answer is Bologna, just seems fitting for these 3.

[Image: 4c4c66.jpeg]
Joe Wrote:

I've never seen it, but I think she's pretty funny. I'll have to catch it On Demand.

yeah. she's hilarious. best female comedian out there right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6