Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 ~ All alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
But her music does suck, she has never made any music worth listening to
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:On your own team or the other team?

On the other team of course. I mean I am pretty sure as a watcher of the game that you are not allowed to trip members of the other team, but having never truly played the game, I do not know the ins and outs of all the rules.

Haha, yeah, you're not allowed to trip someone.
Unless, you're "tackling" and get all ball. Tackling in soccer just means you're both kicking the ball at the same time. Then you're basically using the ball to trip them.
But the refs mess that one up a lot, so I've spent a lot of time yelling "that was all ball" at them.

OK, that is what I thought, the refs in this Bayern/United game suck then. Bayern keeps tripping United players, not even getting close to the ball, and no calls. THe announcers are actually commenting that the refs are not calling anything and letting a lot of stuff go.
yeah, cause the guys on United arent diving..... :roll:
[Image: GJQfutC.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:But her music does suck, she has never made any music worth listening to

When Destiny's Child released their first video it was kind of obvious that she was going to be something. It's just a shame her music is retarded.
Joe Wrote:[Image: TOV84bg.png]
i agree.

I don't think she is as attractive as everyone thinks, and her music is lame
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:On the other team of course. I mean I am pretty sure as a watcher of the game that you are not allowed to trip members of the other team, but having never truly played the game, I do not know the ins and outs of all the rules.

Haha, yeah, you're not allowed to trip someone.
Unless, you're "tackling" and get all ball. Tackling in soccer just means you're both kicking the ball at the same time. Then you're basically using the ball to trip them.
But the refs mess that one up a lot, so I've spent a lot of time yelling "that was all ball" at them.

OK, that is what I thought, the refs in this Bayern/United game suck then. Bayern keeps tripping United players, not even getting close to the ball, and no calls. THe announcers are actually commenting that the refs are not calling anything and letting a lot of stuff go.

They really weren't, it wasn't the divers that it was happening too, none of the dutch are playing, and they showed the obvious trips.

It doesn't matter now, BM just went up 2-1 and United have been on defense 90% of the game. It is gonna end 3-1
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha, yeah, you're not allowed to trip someone.

They really weren't, it wasn't the divers that it was happening too, none of the dutch are playing, and they showed the obvious trips.

It doesn't matter now, BM just went up 2-1 and United have been on defense 90% of the game. It is gonna end 3-1
I find the diving/tripping complaints by all soccer fans to be ridiculous. All teams do it, and to think yours doesn't is assinine

as for the "dutch" players comments, there are 2 dutch players who are divers, and they play for both of these teams. Go figure.
I really like playing soccer, but I really don't have much desire to watch it.
I'll watch highlights. Or if it's a big game, but that's about it.
Chip Wrote:I really like playing soccer, but I really don't have much desire to watch it.
I'll watch highlights. Or if it's a big game, but that's about it.
I'm finding baseball/soccer/F1 are now my only sit down and watch sports.

I have started to lose a lot of interest in Football
Sweet. I can tie the Dutch and Beyonce together in one clip.

I think that's her stomach on the left.

[youtube]QJ882QYzr-M[/youtube]
These crooks Jubbed themselves... :roflmao:

http://www.wnem.com/story/25196616/polic...dialed-911
Parents who should be shot:

[Image: over-the-rainbow-awkward-family-photo.jpg]

[Image: awkward-family-photo-casual-friday.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: Losers

[Image: weird-awkwardfamily-photo-circus.jpg]
What was wrong with the 80s

[Image: funny_family_photos_awkward_80.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, that is what I thought, the refs in this Bayern/United game suck then. Bayern keeps tripping United players, not even getting close to the ball, and no calls. THe announcers are actually commenting that the refs are not calling anything and letting a lot of stuff go.

I find the diving/tripping complaints by all soccer fans to be ridiculous. All teams do it, and to think yours doesn't is assinine

as for the "dutch" players comments, there are 2 dutch players who are divers, and they play for both of these teams. Go figure.

I don't think EPL dive as much as other leagues, especially the spanish and latin american leagues. Van Persie and Nani are divers, besides that, United does not really have a lot. Most EPL teams are that way, they might have 1 or 2 divers, but it is rare an EPL team has 3 or more divers on the team.

During the game, the announcers were saying that Robbin in probably the most notorious diver of his time.

BTW, I called that 3-1 final, not that it was really hard at 2-1 at the time, but still, I will take the credit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6