Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 3/27/2014 - Penguin Powered
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So what's going on? Have I missed anything exciting in the last few weeks?

How far back you wanna go?

For starters, this winter has been a real bitch.

Well just so you don't feel like it's all over there, winter has been a bitch here too. Now it's just like the weather is fucking with us with it being 60 one day and 20 the next.
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So what's going on? Have I missed anything exciting in the last few weeks?

How far back you wanna go?

For starters, this winter has been a real bitch.

Oh, and I gave up swearing for Lent. It's been difficult.

Oh yeah fuck that.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, and I gave up swearing for Lent. It's been difficult.
Just this week along I've heard my 5 year old say cunt and cocksucker. I must thank Jim's brother for teaching him such things.

Which is why I made that decision that I need to work on censoring myself better, especially in front of the baby. It's too earl yfor her to drop "F" bombs and such. I don't want that call from the school.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Jim got a Power Wheels Jeep for the baby, she's so little that she can't reach the pedal. I told Jim want to look into converting it to an R/C until she is old enough to drive it herself.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Well just so you don't feel like it's all over there, winter has been a bitch here too. Now it's just like the weather is fucking with us with it being 60 one day and 20 the next.

Today has brought us some rain, rain/snow mix, sleet, freezing rain and just snow. I also think it got colder out.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, and I gave up swearing for Lent. It's been difficult.
Just this week along I've heard my 5 year old say cunt and cocksucker. I must thank Jim's brother for teaching him such things.

Which is why I made that decision that I need to work on censoring myself better, especially in front of the baby. It's too earl yfor her to drop "F" bombs and such. I don't want that call from the school.

Mikes pretty good. He knows he's not supposed to say them and he knows he gets in trouble when does.
Jim's brother taught him how to give people the finger which was hilarious until Mike tried teaching it to his kid.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim got a Power Wheels Jeep for the baby, she's so little that she can't reach the pedal. I told Jim want to look into converting it to an R/C until she is old enough to drive it herself.

My kids had a smaller power wheels quad. They are far too big for pow-pow power wheels now. Jim and I discussed getting our kids one and settled on we may as well just buy them the real thing instead
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim got a Power Wheels Jeep for the baby, she's so little that she can't reach the pedal. I told Jim want to look into converting it to an R/C until she is old enough to drive it herself.

My kids had a smaller power wheels quad. They are far too big for pow-pow power wheels now. Jim and I discussed getting our kids one and settled on we may as well just buy them the real thing instead

One of Jim's bud's got a tiny dirtbike for his daughters to ride and he put modified training wheels on it for them and rigged the throttle so they weren't able to go too fast.
I HATE PIE!!
Yesterday we bought all new computer stuff from Microcenter. And put them together yesterday and have been getting everything installed today.
I'm not computer genius, but I know a lot more than these other 2 guys.
Everything actually went together good, and smooth, and worked right the first time.
And still, holy shit, the one guy will not stop asking me things.
If this is what a normal day for Joe is like, I don't know how he does it.
Chip Wrote:Yesterday we bought all new computer stuff from Microcenter. And put them together yesterday and have been getting everything installed today.
I'm not computer genius, but I know a lot more than these other 2 guys.
Everything actually went together good, and smooth, and worked right the first time.
And still, holy shit, the one guy will not stop asking me things.
If this is what a normal day for Joe is like, I don't know how he does it.

I find if you know even slightly more than those around you, they may view you as a "pro" and constantly bug you to answer questions.

My current boss is quite intimidated by me knowing more than he does about computers (he doesn't know much at all). I use that when he tries to over-explain insurance crap just to return that favor and confuse him back.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM