Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 3/27/2014 - Penguin Powered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good morning! I'm finally working from my office with no friggin internet filters preventing me from the forum and Sirius.

So back in 2009 when DBN was built it was created on Suse Linux. When I lost my job and DBN crashed it was too hard to rebuild on Linux so it's been running 2008 and 2012 Windows servers with the help of my Technet subscription providing me with licenses to their products for $300 a year. Since Microsoft decided to do away with those subscriptions I think my only option would be to pay a few thousand dollars for a Windows server license or go to Linux. So here we are running on a fresh new build of CentOS 6.5. I even installed a hosting backend so I can host other websites from this server a lot more easily.
:high5: And DBN lives on
OH yeah, as for web servers Linux is much faster.
[Image: image.png]
I am so computer retarded that I didn't even understand that. I need to get a tablet for the concrete plant and I am frustrated with that decision
[Image: ThreadDelivers2.jpg]
:high5: Joe kicks ass.
NussieT Wrote:I am so computer retarded that I didn't even understand that. I need to get a tablet for the concrete plant and I am frustrated with that decision

For what purpose?
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am so computer retarded that I didn't even understand that. I need to get a tablet for the concrete plant and I am frustrated with that decision

For what purpose?

Better organization of paperwork. I will need Excel and Word or something fairly similar so I can keep track of my powder consumption.
Caffeine will be my best friend today. The baby was miserable and didn't sleep all night. I think she was having growing pains, but the tylenol I gave her didn't even work.
Like A Prayer turns 25 years old.
This God Awful selfie song needs to die a horrible death. :killme:

I want to start a petition for that to happen. Maybe I will say something about how it makes white females look incredibly stupid.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Like A Prayer turns 25 years old.

seems older than that.
NERD WAR::

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.yahoo.com/tech/face-the-virtual-reality-are-facebook-and-oculus-80793888694.html">https://www.yahoo.com/tech/face-the-vir ... 88694.html</a><!-- m -->

Zuckerberg is turning Facebook into a real-life Skynet
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Caffeine will be my best friend today. The baby was miserable and didn't sleep all night. I think she was having growing pains, but the tylenol I gave her didn't even work.

I just couldn't sleep so I did a bunch of push-ups, chin ups and crunches. I still couldn't sleep so I watched Frozen then started watching Entourage again.
Pages: 1 2 3