Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/17/14 - Happy St. Patrick's Day
I need to start teaching my girl some algebra apparently

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/why-5-old-kids-algebra-122925560--abc-news-tech.html">http://news.yahoo.com/why-5-old-kids-al ... -tech.html</a><!-- m -->
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.

I'd love to come to a DBN party at least once. Pete's would be easier for me to attend but St.Patricks Day isn't my thing. Yours is in the middle of summer and it's right close to my daughters birthday. If you were to give me the dates now I can see if I can swing it.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My party has been getting smaller each year. After last year's disaster I still refuse to talk to anyone that gave me shit so there's a good chunk of people that will not be returning. We are already planning this year's party, but I'm going to have to dig into a new crowd of people or start making friends because I can see if being a total snoozefest.

I'd love to come to a DBN party at least once. Pete's would be easier for me to attend but St.Patricks Day isn't my thing. Yours is in the middle of summer and it's right close to my daughters birthday. If you were to give me the dates now I can see if I can swing it.

We know it's going to be on the 5th.

The issue we are facing now is that everyone including our families come from out of state. This year Stacy's family wants to spend the night like my parents do so that means my brother and sister are out of places to stay unless they all stay in the basement.

The biggest problem with that is that the basement is not finished. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

We know it's going to be on the 5th.

The issue we are facing now is that everyone including our families come from out of state. This year Stacy's family wants to spend the night like my parents do so that means my brother and sister are out of places to stay unless they all stay in the basement.

The biggest problem with that is that the basement is not finished. Confusedad:

That sucks when it happens. Perhaps you can talk to a local hotel and see if you can get group pricing.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This Monday is less epic because none of us could make it to Pete's annual party and there's no rapey stories to tell.

I have to admit that around dinner time Saturday I was wondering what was happening at Pete's.
I didnt even know he was having a party this year.

You were on the invite list. I sent you a facebook invite.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:That sucks when it happens. Perhaps you can talk to a local hotel and see if you can get group pricing.

I thought about that, but I think it would be a deal breaker for some of the people that usually come. It's also tough to call a hotel and ask for a group rate when you aren't sure if 20 people need rooms or 2 people need rooms. Everyone is so indecisive.
The St. Pat's party went well. The weather cooperated during the day. While the sun was out, it was pretty good outside. Once the sun went down, it was a little chilly, but still not bad. We had a very late arriving crowd this year though. Much later than usual. Many of the regulars were very late. But from there everything went well. Mercer was there, he ran the Rock Band set up. We had some live music. The food was good and we actually ran out of meatball and sausage sandwiches at the end of the night. We have never ran out of both before. Some highlights included beer pong in the garage, big breasted hot chicks sliding down the basement steps on their butts leading to all sorts of jiggling, the girls doing the Wii dancing game in the living room, tons of Irish Car Bomb shots and my friend James getting drunk and falling down the steep hill next to my house. Only 6 people crashed overnight this year and cleanup went pretty well the next day. I purposely set things up so that the party footprint was kind of small, therefore making cleanup easier.

Oh yeah, and Derick is still a regular topic of conversation. His story now seems to be part of party myth and lore, kind of like the vodka spiked meatballs/sausages and the Guitar slamming over the head bet for cars.

Next year, more of you clowns need to try and make it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Walking Dead last night. Amazing episode. Might be the best episode of the show ever. Definitely top 5. Phenomenally well written, well acted and a great story line. This show just keeps getting better and better.

I am going to make it my goal to find out where the relatives are in PA and then talk my folks into a trip within the next couple years. The plus side is that my folks can help watch the baby while I meet up with you guys.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:The St. Pat's party went well. The weather cooperated during the day. While the sun was out, it was pretty good outside. Once the sun went down, it was a little chilly, but still not bad. We had a very late arriving crowd this year though. Much later than usual. Many of the regulars were very late. But from there everything went well. Mercer was there, he ran the Rock Band set up. We had some live music. The food was good and we actually ran out of meatball and sausage sandwiches at the end of the night. We have never ran out of both before. Some highlights included beer pong in the garage, big breasted hot chicks sliding down the basement steps on their butts leading to all sorts of jiggling, the girls doing the Wii dancing game in the living room, tons of Irish Car Bomb shots and my friend James getting drunk and falling down the steep hill next to my house. Only 6 people crashed overnight this year and cleanup went pretty well the next day. I purposely set things up so that the party footprint was kind of small, therefore making cleanup easier.

Oh yeah, and Derick is still a regular topic of conversation. His story now seems to be part of party myth and lore, kind of like the vodka spiked meatballs/sausages and the Guitar slamming over the head bet for cars. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did Mercer talk about his situation with Erin?
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Walking Dead last night. Amazing episode. Might be the best episode of the show ever. Definitely top 5. Phenomenally well written, well acted and a great story line. This show just keeps getting better and better.

I saw most of it. That girl was all kinds of Crazy. Glad she's gone.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The St. Pat's party went well. The weather cooperated during the day. While the sun was out, it was pretty good outside. Once the sun went down, it was a little chilly, but still not bad. We had a very late arriving crowd this year though. Much later than usual. Many of the regulars were very late. But from there everything went well. Mercer was there, he ran the Rock Band set up. We had some live music. The food was good and we actually ran out of meatball and sausage sandwiches at the end of the night. We have never ran out of both before. Some highlights included beer pong in the garage, big breasted hot chicks sliding down the basement steps on their butts leading to all sorts of jiggling, the girls doing the Wii dancing game in the living room, tons of Irish Car Bomb shots and my friend James getting drunk and falling down the steep hill next to my house. Only 6 people crashed overnight this year and cleanup went pretty well the next day. I purposely set things up so that the party footprint was kind of small, therefore making cleanup easier.

Oh yeah, and Derick is still a regular topic of conversation. His story now seems to be part of party myth and lore, kind of like the vodka spiked meatballs/sausages and the Guitar slamming over the head bet for cars. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Did Mercer talk about his situation with Erin?

No, I TOTALLY forgot to talk to him about it. I talked to him for like 30 minutes about his parents and kept thinking "ask him about Erin" but then never got around to it.

Pete Nice Wrote:No, I TOTALLY forgot to talk to him about it. I talked to him for like 30 minutes about his parents and kept thinking "ask him about Erin" but then never got around to it.

Ugh!! I am so disappointed in you. You are usually on top of this stuff.

:poke:
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Walking Dead last night. Amazing episode. Might be the best episode of the show ever. Definitely top 5. Phenomenally well written, well acted and a great story line. This show just keeps getting better and better.
:whomo:
Wassup turd sniffers???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM