Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, February 6, 2014 ~ Hibernation
I am exhausted. I feel like I didn't even get to sleep last night. I vote that we take up hibernating in the winter. I could sleep for a week or 2 straight easily at the very least.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Mr Spock isn't doing too well

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-n...18587.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Good morning!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning!

[Image: th?id=H.4903221817377502&pid=15.1]
I HATE PIE!!
I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
I HATE PIE!!
http://www.mlive.com/business/detroit/in...t_business
I HATE PIE!!
The Olympics kick off tonight. Anyone going to watch any of it?
I HATE PIE!!
This cop is just a dick:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/fire...58283.html
I HATE PIE!!
Russian Hackers are the worst:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/all...15731.html
I HATE PIE!!
It's cold. I'm hungry. And I just want to go home and sleep.
I HATE PIE!!
1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

2)The snow removal at one of our sites was done so poorly that I ended up shovelling and I left it a mess. Hopefully the guy comes cleans it properly. [Image: japaturu.jpg]

3) No to the Olympics. We gave up our satellite last year and I don't really miss it either.

4) I had mandatory parent volunteer At the nursery school today. Some of those kids are little bastards. I was building a tower of blocks with some kids and one little shit looked me in the eyes, and kicked over the tower and laughed.
NussieT Wrote:1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

2)The snow removal at one of our sites was done so poorly that I ended up shovelling and I left it a mess. Hopefully the guy comes cleans it properly. [Image: japaturu.jpg]

3) No to the Olympics. We gave up our satellite last year and I don't really miss it either.

4) I had mandatory parent volunteer At the nursery school today. Some of those kids are little bastards. I was building a tower of blocks with some kids and one little shit looked me in the eyes, and kicked over the tower and laughed.

We are running out of space to put the snow. I am going to have to shovel it back more this weekend and hope I don't throw my back out.

Kids like that need a spanking.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
My shovel broke yesterday also, the wet snow covered with ice finally cracked the entire thing

I need to invest in a shovel and a scraper, I have to scrape first then pick everything up with the shovel. I try to scrape with the shovel too much and it breaks much easier
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
My shovel broke yesterday also, the wet snow covered with ice finally cracked the entire thing

I need to invest in a shovel and a scraper, I have to scrape first then pick everything up with the shovel. I try to scrape with the shovel too much and it breaks much easier

I have my Grandpa's ice scraper/breaker. It's basically a heavy metal rod with a flattened end. It does great at breaking the ice and all, but you can't touch it without wearing gloves or your hands will freeze to it. It actually would make a great weapon for splitting zombie skulls.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM