Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 6, 2014 ~ Hibernation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am exhausted. I feel like I didn't even get to sleep last night. I vote that we take up hibernating in the winter. I could sleep for a week or 2 straight easily at the very least.
Good morning!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning!

[Image: th?id=H.4903221817377502&pid=15.1]
I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
The Olympics kick off tonight. Anyone going to watch any of it?
It's cold. I'm hungry. And I just want to go home and sleep.
1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

2)The snow removal at one of our sites was done so poorly that I ended up shovelling and I left it a mess. Hopefully the guy comes cleans it properly. [Image: japaturu.jpg]

3) No to the Olympics. We gave up our satellite last year and I don't really miss it either.

4) I had mandatory parent volunteer At the nursery school today. Some of those kids are little bastards. I was building a tower of blocks with some kids and one little shit looked me in the eyes, and kicked over the tower and laughed.
NussieT Wrote:1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

2)The snow removal at one of our sites was done so poorly that I ended up shovelling and I left it a mess. Hopefully the guy comes cleans it properly. [Image: japaturu.jpg]

3) No to the Olympics. We gave up our satellite last year and I don't really miss it either.

4) I had mandatory parent volunteer At the nursery school today. Some of those kids are little bastards. I was building a tower of blocks with some kids and one little shit looked me in the eyes, and kicked over the tower and laughed.

We are running out of space to put the snow. I am going to have to shovel it back more this weekend and hope I don't throw my back out.

Kids like that need a spanking.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
My shovel broke yesterday also, the wet snow covered with ice finally cracked the entire thing

I need to invest in a shovel and a scraper, I have to scrape first then pick everything up with the shovel. I try to scrape with the shovel too much and it breaks much easier
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think this is the first winter where we actually wore out 2 snow shovels. We need to buy some new ones now. They had said we would get 2 inches of snow yesterday, but that turned out to be more like 6". The whole state is having a record snowfall this year. Grand Rapids has seen about 8 feet of snow drop.
My shovel broke yesterday also, the wet snow covered with ice finally cracked the entire thing

I need to invest in a shovel and a scraper, I have to scrape first then pick everything up with the shovel. I try to scrape with the shovel too much and it breaks much easier

I have my Grandpa's ice scraper/breaker. It's basically a heavy metal rod with a flattened end. It does great at breaking the ice and all, but you can't touch it without wearing gloves or your hands will freeze to it. It actually would make a great weapon for splitting zombie skulls.
NussieT Wrote:1) I'm so tired that I have a killer headache. I am supposed to go finish a job site today but I am skipping out and napping

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2