Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 01/23/14 - Don't touch my shit
Derick Wrote:Seems to me, like if he continually wrecks his own shit, that he would wreck yours also.

He wasn't supposed to use it. He was laid off for the season but he kept calling is every week saying he needs money and cash advances and Jim is a damn push over and gives it to him. We had to bring him back just to get our money back
Chip Wrote:And this one is for T, who seems to like those mud runs and stuff.

We're bringing to you the sexiest, wildest and most outrageous obstacles on the mud run circuit, where fitness is not a factor, but fun definitely is!
Dare you enter the Dominatrix Dungeon or race through the Pleasure Ring Run? Imagine sliding into the Honey Tunnel or conquering the G-string Crawl.

Whether you're a seasoned mud-runner or a mud-run virgin, get out of your comfort zone, bring your sense of humor, leave your conservatism at home and join us for a day of adult-themed fun.

We guarantee you'll get hot, sweaty, sticky, and covered in more than 50 Shades of mud! Come on your own, as a pair or enter a team, just make sure you're over 18!

http://www.xratedrun.com/

I'd do it if I didn't have to go all the way to Florida. The girls and I are doing the Electric Run. A 3, 5 or 10km run at night. You get glow sticks, led lights and reflective gear.
Haha.

Can I Run Naked?

We promote sex positive culture, however nudity will NOT be allowed at the event. Keep your balls and boobs to yourselves. Please wear loose fitting comfortable clothes which you don't mind getting dirty. Although stiletto heels are incredibly sexy, they are not practical for this event, so wear light running shoes with a good tread.
how can you have adult themed fun, if you have to keep your balls and your boobs to yourselves?
Uuuhh...

[youtube]n4FoV9iiLmI[/youtube]
:whomo:

Uuuuh..
Chip Wrote:Who wants to see Carmen Electra's nipple?

http://www.egotastic.com/photos/carmen-e...n-weho-11/

How old is she now?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

“The accused expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...bus-687543

Confusedhock: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

“The accused expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...bus-687543
Bus sex queefer :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It also appears that Daddy's little girl is the school slut.
I HATE PIE!!
I never saw anyone banging on the school bus. kids are horny these days. I never heard anyone queefing when I was in school either.
Chip Wrote:This kid is a chubby chasing pedophile's dream come true.

[youtube]CPwwqY8ATQI[/youtube]

I am going to watch that later.
I HATE PIE!!
hell, i thought a queef was just a made up thing until i was in my 20s.

fun times.
LeNeve Wrote:I never saw anyone banging on the school bus. kids are horny these days. I never heard anyone queefing when I was in school either.
I remember seeing/hearing my friends getting hand jobs but never kcufing.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I never saw anyone banging on the school bus. kids are horny these days. I never heard anyone queefing when I was in school either.
I remember seeing/hearing my friends getting hand jobs but never kcufing.

oh yeah. I forgot about that stuff. the cheerleaders and the football team rode the same bus to the events. :high5:
Chip Wrote:And this one is for T, who seems to like those mud runs and stuff.

We're bringing to you the sexiest, wildest and most outrageous obstacles on the mud run circuit, where fitness is not a factor, but fun definitely is!
Dare you enter the Dominatrix Dungeon or race through the Pleasure Ring Run? Imagine sliding into the Honey Tunnel or conquering the G-string Crawl.

Whether you're a seasoned mud-runner or a mud-run virgin, get out of your comfort zone, bring your sense of humor, leave your conservatism at home and join us for a day of adult-themed fun.

We guarantee you'll get hot, sweaty, sticky, and covered in more than 50 Shades of mud! Come on your own, as a pair or enter a team, just make sure you're over 18!

http://www.xratedrun.com/

That would be fun actually.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM