Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/23/14 - Don't touch my shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
To cut costs during the slow season we just registered one truck and we all use it. Our employee spent all summer wrecking his truck and now he's doing it to mine. Mirrors aren't supposed to flap in the wind.
Seems to me, like if he continually wrecks his own shit, that he would wreck yours also.
Derick Wrote:Seems to me, like if he continually wrecks his own shit, that he would wreck yours also.

That sounds like solid logic.
flapping in the wind like a camel vagina.
they need to send some goo backs to NYC to shovel the super bowl stadium out.
justin beaver got a DUI last night. but that is just a minor inconvenience when you are rich, and famous.
he got a DUI in a rental car. a lamborghini rental car.
70 degrees yesterday, blizzard today. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:To cut costs during the slow season we just registered one truck and we all use it. Our employee spent all summer wrecking his truck and now he's doing it to mine. Mirrors aren't supposed to flap in the wind.

Hand him the repair bill. He'll take better care of it after that..... Maybe
LeNeve Wrote:justin beaver got a DUI last night. but that is just a minor inconvenience when you are rich, and famous.

Wasn't he resisting arrest too? Jim mentioned it this morning. I don't care.

I did find that his daughter made out a mini poster of him and wrote on it that she is upset at him. She wrote "future husband failed". Ha ha
LeNeve Wrote:70 degrees yesterday, blizzard today. Confusedad:

We just have a wind chill watch. I don't know if there is any snow scheduled to drop or not. All I care about is that Saturday needs to be half decent... as in at least 25F.
States with the Worst Schools:

10. Oklahoma
9. Michigan .............. Confusedad: I might need to move
8. South Dakota
7. South Carolina
6. Alaska
5. Alabama
4. West Virginia
3. New Mexico
2. Louisiana
1. Mississippi

And Why isn't Ohio on this list?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:States with the Worst Schools:

10. Oklahoma
9. Michigan .............. Confusedad: I might need to move
8. South Dakota
7. South Carolina
6. Alaska
5. Alabama
4. West Virginia
3. New Mexico
2. Louisiana
1. Mississippi

And Why isn't Ohio on this list?

You have to have schools to make that list.
What's up ladies!
JDubb Wrote:What's up ladies!

your face is a ladie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4