Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11/27/2013 - Pre Turkey Bad Decisions
Chip Wrote:You mean to tell me all those receipts out there on the internet with huge/tiny tips could be fake?
Just to make someone look cool/evil?

I'd go to this place and ask for her, just so I could not leave a tip now.

http://www.today.com/news/couple-claims-...2D11657476

So much for believing everything you see on the Net. I could use some cash... I should consider trying to pull a stunt like that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I would agree with that statement but he has Stacy.

This is true, but there was a morning... after he was out drinking with his buds... that Jim woke up and didn't recognize me right away. He told me later how he sat there trying to figure out who this chick was in his bed. lmao
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:THAT is what the day before Thanksgiving is all about. There's nothing like waking up on Thanksgiving Day with a slight buzz and looking at the girl next to you and wondering WTF happened the night before. :beer:

Is that how your morning started? Because it's Wednesday.

No, that is how they used to start.
Somehow or another I got on the email list for the Dollar Tree. They have a Sales Flyer, but it's not actually a sale since everything is always the same price.

Now, if you are looking to buy one of those solar dancing guys for someone, they will have Christmas figures.
I HATE PIE!!
Son of a bitch.......
I HATE PIE!!
I have been working for this guy since August and he's been paying me direct, so I haven't been getting my taxes and that shit taken out. He FINALLY decided to inform me that he will be talking to me at the end of next month regarding making me officially an employee. FINALLY
I HATE PIE!!
Tomorrow is Turkey Day.. I Am Thankful that it is also my oldest niece's birthday and, therefore, there will be a birthday cake which means that I am not stuck eating pie if I want any dessert.
I HATE PIE!!
This dude is pretty fucking cool.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pizza-hut-...28900.html
I HATE PIE!!
Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.
I HATE PIE!!
Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.

I drove in a snow storm to go pick some stuff up from the silver fox and was told to join them for lunch.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jeebus, you all are such a talkative bunch today. I can't keep up.

I drove in a snow storm to go pick some stuff up from the silver fox and was told to join them for lunch.

How much snow have you gotten? I know the Traverse City area has a watch today for another 4 to 5 inches on top of the 5 inches they already got, but that's all lake effect. Fortunately, the lake effect stuff rarely comes all the way to my area.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:

I knew that would score a response.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewett had a baby. FYI - that also means her boobies are bigger right now. :boobs:

:whomo: :high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM