Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/25/2013... Short week
Derick Wrote:Most people will get the ones that look like this.

For some reason I read your last name backwards and it made me laugh. The silver fox is staring at me funny. Dagrub.... haha
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Most people will get the ones that look like this.

For some reason I read your last name backwards and it made me laugh. The silver fox is staring at me funny. Dagrub.... haha
probably looking at your boobs
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They should always try to look professional. They get paid enough.

It doesn't matter how much they get paid but they should at least represent themselves and their "company" just like any other business. If the company requires them to treat a game like a "business meeting" then wear a tie. Besides ties and being dressed up is fucking hot. Total panty dropper
NussieT Wrote:total panty dropper

we know
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:probably looking at your boobs

No. I'm wearing a coat and a sweater he can't see my boobs. We were talking about perogies and then he got a call so I checked DBN and started laughing.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:send me your address (pm or fb) and when I get them, I'll send you one

Aww, Derick's first fan!!'

I am trying to be more... Nice to people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
There's a comet in the area and Thursday is going to be the big day for it. They are predicting that it will get super close to the sun and might put on a show. Those thigns are rather cool to check out.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
My employee who has been with using a semi for over a year turns to me a few minutes ago and says "the mirror lights were left on all weekend but the truck started". I then said "do you mean mirror heat? She said no "mirror lights". :S.

There is no such thing as mirror lights.
NussieT Wrote:My employee who has been with using a semi for over a year turns to me a few minutes ago and says "the mirror lights were left on all weekend but the truck started". I then said "do you mean mirror heat? She said no "mirror lights". :S.

That's rather scary...
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I read this on twitter a little while ago. I don't think a man wearing a tie is weak ever!!!! Professional athletes job is to play their sport. When they are out of uniform they should be dressed up like those who are required to "dress" up for work

“@TheMattEllis: @CovinoandRich @Aaron_Nagler Ties in professsional sports are so weak even the NHL got rid of them! The NHL doesn't do anything right!”

I can't remember if they are wearing ties or not, but I always see them dressed up before and after games.
I disagree.

Arsenal is back to wearing suits (matching) for home gameday, and it looks great.
I am cold and tired. I want to go home and nap right now. If only I could get paid to do that....
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I read this on twitter a little while ago. I don't think a man wearing a tie is weak ever!!!! Professional athletes job is to play their sport. When they are out of uniform they should be dressed up like those who are required to "dress" up for work

“@TheMattEllis: @CovinoandRich @Aaron_Nagler Ties in professsional sports are so weak even the NHL got rid of them! The NHL doesn't do anything right!”

I can't remember if they are wearing ties or not, but I always see them dressed up before and after games.
I disagree.

Arsenal is back to wearing suits (matching) for home gameday, and it looks great.

You disagree with what?
NussieT Wrote:My employee who has been with using a semi for over a year turns to me a few minutes ago and says "the mirror lights were left on all weekend but the truck started". I then said "do you mean mirror heat? She said no "mirror lights". :S.

She never drives them but she uses one almost daily. I'm pretty sure I've left the mirror heat on before though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am cold and tired. I want to go home and nap right now. If only I could get paid to do that....

I can but I have a ton of paperwork to do so its not in my best interest.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I disagree.

You disagree with what?
everything.... :drum:

no, the idea that ties and being dressed up is weak. I think it looks good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM