Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/25/2013... Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My new racing logo. Sticker are being made.
That's pretty cool Derick. Once again, I am crazy jealous.
yeah. I approve that sticker.
I don't put stickers on my toolbox, but if I did, I would totally rock that one.
i also approve of short weeks.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than Nickelback and Chad Kroger, I give you Avril Levinie and Chad Kroger in the same song...
LeNeve Wrote:I don't put stickers on my toolbox, but if I did, I would totally rock that one.

I never understood why you'd buy a toolbox for a few thousand and then shit it all up with stickers. Speaking of toolboxes ,I really need to get a bigger box in my garage.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't put stickers on my toolbox, but if I did, I would totally rock that one.

I never understood why you'd buy a toolbox for a few thousand and then shit it all up with stickers. Speaking of toolboxes ,I really need to get a bigger box in my garage.
best move I ever made was upgrading to a large tool box. Granted its in my closet, but I'm actually contemplating buying another side box just because
Joe Wrote:Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than Nickelback and Chad Kroger, I give you Avril Levinie and Chad Kroger in the same song...
I approve of Avril, she a hot little nuss
Back when I worked for Penske I bought an awesome Span-On Racing box. It new and the monthly payment was like a car payment which was pretty dumb considering it was like 1996 and I was only making like $8.50 an hour. I think I had it for a few weeks before giving it back to the SnapOn guy. I wound up buying an old used MAC Tools box for a few hundred and that's the box I still have today.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than Nickelback and Chad Kroger, I give you Avril Levinie and Chad Kroger in the same song...
I approve of Avril, she a hot little nuss

Oh yeah, she's super awesome to look at. Not so much to listen to.
Drippin' wet
Brian Wrote:Drippin' wet

Speed makes his vagina do things....

I didn't get that part either. I figured it was the artist.
Derick's vagina aint handicap
LeNeve Wrote:Derick's vagina aint handicap

KY Silk for anyone who has one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7