Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/25/2013... Short week
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Where is jdubb with this 10 things no one gives a shit about. That should be on there

Geez Bitter Betty... Been awhile since you had some poon?
nope, saturday afternoon
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Where is jdubb with this 10 things no one gives a shit about. That should be on there

Geez Bitter Betty... Been awhile since you had some poon?
nope, saturday afternoon

Apparently not enough.
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. OBAMA DISCLOSED SECRET IRAN TALKS TO ISRAEL IN SEPTEMBER
The president revealed the clandestine negotiations with Tehran in a 90-minute meeting with Netanyahu at the White House.
2. INVESTIGATORS TO RELEASE NEWTOWN REPORT
The full police file of the evidence in the school shooting won't be published, stirring criticism of the investigation's secrecy.
3. STORM SET TO HIT TEXAS WITH FREEZING RAIN
The Arctic mass is expected move east in the coming days and could disrupt t he U.S.'s busy travel week.
4. HOW NEW YORK IS CRACKING DOWN ON TEXTING WHILE DRIVING
Tall SUVs give state troopers better surveillance of guilty drivers but the state is also offering "texting turnoffs" on highways to give motorists a break.
5. WHY DUBAI'S WORLD EXPO BID IS CAUSING ANXIETY AT HOME
Some fear a repeat of the emirate's financial woes if frenzied construction causes a real estate bubble.
6. THANKSGIVING-HANUKKAH OVERLAP IS A CONUNDRUM FOR SOME
The convergence of the secular and religious holidays is a source of angst for many who celebrate both.
7. THAI DEMONSTRATORS ENTER FINANCE MINISTRY COMPOUND
The anti-government rally escalates in Bangkok seeking the government's ouster.
8. WHERE METH IS A GROWING CONCERN
Experts on North Korea see signs of a steady output of the drug there - and the potential for global distribution.
9. WHO WON THE NIGHT AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Taylor Swift took home four honors including artist of the year for the third time.
10. GIANTS, WITH BACKS TO WALL, COME UP SHORT
Dallas downs New York 24-21, ending the Giants' four-game winning streak and most of their playoff hopes.
Derick Wrote:Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
The president revealed the clandestine negotiations with Tehran in a 90-minute meeting with Netanyahu at the White House.
The full police file of the evidence in the school shooting won't be published, stirring criticism of the investigation's secrecy.
The Arctic mass is expected move east in the coming days and could disrupt t he U.S.'s busy travel week.
Tall SUVs give state troopers better surveillance of guilty drivers but the state is also offering "texting turnoffs" on highways to give motorists a break.
Some fear a repeat of the emirate's financial woes if frenzied construction causes a real estate bubble.
The convergence of the secular and religious holidays is a source of angst for many who celebrate both.
Experts on North Korea see signs of a steady output of the drug there - and the potential for global distribution.
Taylor Swift took home four honors including artist of the year for the third time.
Dallas downs New York 24-21, ending the Giants' four-game winning streak and most of their playoff hopes.

I wonder if JDubb will still come and post this later.
Chip Wrote:I wonder if JDubb will still come and post this later.

he just did :grin: , see original post
I read this on twitter a little while ago. I don't think a man wearing a tie is weak ever!!!! Professional athletes job is to play their sport. When they are out of uniform they should be dressed up like those who are required to "dress" up for work

“@TheMattEllis: @CovinoandRich @Aaron_Nagler Ties in professsional sports are so weak even the NHL got rid of them! The NHL doesn't do anything right!”
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wonder if JDubb will still come and post this later.

he just did :grin: , see original post

Haha.
Smoove.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My new racing logo. Sticker are being made.

Cool. So is this going on your helmet and stuff, too?
a couple will go on the bike, the others will be given out to my "fans"

I want one for my toolbox then.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My new racing logo. Sticker are being made.

Cool. So is this going on your helmet and stuff, too?
a couple will go on the bike, the others will be given out to my "fans"

send me your address (pm or fb) and when I get them, I'll send you one
Derick Wrote:send me your address (pm or fb) and when I get them, I'll send you one

Aww, Derick's first fan!!'
NussieT Wrote:I read this on twitter a little while ago. I don't think a man wearing a tie is weak ever!!!! Professional athletes job is to play their sport. When they are out of uniform they should be dressed up like those who are required to "dress" up for work

“@TheMattEllis: @CovinoandRich @Aaron_Nagler Ties in professsional sports are so weak even the NHL got rid of them! The NHL doesn't do anything right!”

I can't remember if they are wearing ties or not, but I always see them dressed up before and after games.
JDubb Wrote:Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

:roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:a couple will go on the bike, the others will be given out to my "fans"

send me your address (pm or fb) and when I get them, I'll send you one

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I read this on twitter a little while ago. I don't think a man wearing a tie is weak ever!!!! Professional athletes job is to play their sport. When they are out of uniform they should be dressed up like those who are required to "dress" up for work

They should always try to look professional. They get paid enough.
I HATE PIE!!
Most people will get the ones that look like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM