Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/25/2013... Short week
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Drippin' wet

Speed makes his vagina do things....

I didn't get that part either. I figured it was the artist.
drippin wet is the name of the graphic company that did the design work
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
anyone doing anything fun over the 4 day weekend, other than the usual family stuff
Derick Wrote:My new racing logo. Sticker are being made.

Cool. So is this going on your helmet and stuff, too?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:anyone doing anything fun over the 4 day weekend, other than the usual family stuff

nope.
Derick Wrote:anyone doing anything fun over the 4 day weekend, other than the usual family stuff
Putting a new radiator in my car......so no, nothing fun.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't put stickers on my toolbox, but if I did, I would totally rock that one.

I never understood why you'd buy a toolbox for a few thousand and then shit it all up with stickers. Speaking of toolboxes ,I really need to get a bigger box in my garage.

I have a cheap toolbox I keep in my car. I only have one sticker on it right now, but I planned on covering it with a bunch of wiseass comments. I think the current one says something about if it can't be fixed without duct tape, toss it... or whatever.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Hopefully, going to some candlewalk/holiday stuff. We shall see how it all goes. Had one picture done of the baby with Santa, but I want to do another with her in her Christmas outfit. Of course, I might play smart and do that during the week when it won't be such a damn mad house at Bronners.

When I dropped the baby off to my mom this morning, she informed me that she took Dad to the hospital last night and they admitted him. I guess he has diverticulitis. I have no idea how that's going to affect the holiday. He should have gone in 2 weeks ago when the pain started.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Back when I worked for Penske I bought an awesome Span-On Racing box. It new and the monthly payment was like a car payment which was pretty dumb considering it was like 1996 and I was only making like $8.50 an hour. I think I had it for a few weeks before giving it back to the SnapOn guy. I wound up buying an old used MAC Tools box for a few hundred and that's the box I still have today.

Jim used a small tool box for years till he bought his SnapOn but when he went to Maxim they roll their boxes from one bay to another so it moved a lot and the drain grates had wide gaps and the tires like to fall into them knocking the box over. So he bought a medium sized one. He still has all three of his boxes and they are all being used.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My new racing logo. Sticker are being made.

Cool. So is this going on your helmet and stuff, too?
a couple will go on the bike, the others will be given out to my "fans"
I read on twitter today that Brian from Family Guy died.
NussieT Wrote:I read on twitter today that Brian from Family Guy died.

Yeah.
WTF?
That can't be permanent. Right?
I don't think I'm doing anything fun next weekend.
Maybe replacing a counter top in a bathroom, but nothing fun.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I read on twitter today that Brian from Family Guy died.

Yeah.
WTF?
That can't be permanent. Right?

I am not a fan of the show. I'll watch it if Jim puts it on but I won't make a point of watching it if I'm by myself.
Where is jdubb with this 10 things no one gives a shit about. That should be on there
Derick Wrote:Where is jdubb with this 10 things no one gives a shit about. That should be on there

Geez Bitter Betty... Been awhile since you had some poon?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM