Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/17/2013. Mmmkay
Brampton Wrote:[Image: BWvzwIdCIAAMBSQ.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Weeeee!

[Image: car-hit-buttslide.gif?w=327&h=146]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:why is the world doing earthquake drills?
just in case

My sons school does fire drills, tornado drills (3/4 of the school year is in winter), emergency school evacuations and lockdowns.
With everything that happening in schools the school division started putting down harder rules.
If my kid isn't in his class by 845, I have to sign him in. If he's not at school by 945 they call. After 9 (when school starts) all doors are locked except the front doors.
You want to volunteer, you have to get a criminal record check, a child abuse check. You get to wear a name tag that says volunteer and you have to sign in and out
[Image: adetadas.jpg]

I get in the truck this morning so I could do glass and this is how Jim left the fuel tank... I am 3 miles to town, 5 miles from the gas station
Jim is a dick.
Where the hell is the Windows 8.1 update?
[youtube]jC-pkV1s0Zc[/youtube]
1. WHEN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HAVE TO RETURN TO WORK
Government workers are supposed to be back on the job on their next scheduled day - for most, that's Thursday morning.
Back to Work Fuckers!!

2. WHICH AGENCIES COLLABORATED IN DRONE STRIKE PROGRAM
Documents provided by former systems analyst Edward Snowden show how heavily the CIA relies on the NSA's intelligence gathering.
I thought a drone was flying overhead yesterday, but it was just a helicopter.

3. THE WORLD COMES TOGETHER FOR AN EARTHQUAKE DRILL
More than 24 million people around the globe sign up to duck under their desks at 10:17 a.m. local time, cover their heads and hold onto something sturdy.
Shit. I missed it. :?

6. FACEBOOK RELAXES PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR TEENS
The social network is now allowing users ages 13-17 to share their posts with anyone on the Internet.
Kids don't need to be on FB. Let's just add to the list of bullies and teen suicides from online bullying... Fucking morons.

7. WHERE WOMEN SCIENTISTS ARE EARNING THEIR DUE
An event at Brown University was aimed at adding information to Wikipedia about the scientific and technological achievements of women.
Coolness. One step further away from being told our place is in the damn kitchen.

8. SLITHERING CREATURES AWAIT OLYMPICS VISITORS
Thousands of broad-snouted caimans live in sewage-like lagoons in Rio de Janeiro.
Caimans consider the marathoners to be take out.

9. WHO'S GETTING HIS OWN TV SHOW
Mia Farrow's son Ronan - who until recently hadn't been in the public eye - will host a weekday program on MSNBC.
Who?
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube]-usMHzmPjTw[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:Where the hell is the Windows 8.1 update?
you and 3 other people in the world care
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
1. Dredd
2. V for Vendetta
3. The Dark Night
4. Constantine
5. Watchmen
Chip Wrote:I think I need to do this again and think about it again.

http://www.collegehumor.com/toplist/6924...hero-movie

1. The Avengers
2. The Dark Knight
3. Iron Man
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Dredd

I didn't think the Avengers was that great.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:why is the world doing earthquake drills?
just in case

My sons school does fire drills, tornado drills (3/4 of the school year is in winter), emergency school evacuations and lockdowns.
With everything that happening in schools the school division started putting down harder rules.
If my kid isn't in his class by 845, I have to sign him in. If he's not at school by 945 they call. After 9 (when school starts) all doors are locked except the front doors.
You want to volunteer, you have to get a criminal record check, a child abuse check. You get to wear a name tag that says volunteer and you have to sign in and out

And all you used to be able to do was sign up and volunteer.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Jim is a dick.

Yup. My Jim will at least drop in a few bucks worth.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton is different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM