Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/17/2013. Mmmkay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: BWvzwIdCIAAMBSQ.jpg]
[youtube]f-JmVLEkTKc[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:[Image: BWvzwIdCIAAMBSQ.jpg]

Haha.

:high5:
Even before last nights game, I was confident that if the series went back to Boston, the Tigers could win.
Scherzer and Verlander will be the 2 starters.
I just heard M&Ms song Rap God, and the hook totally reminds me of Nightman.
Weeeee!

[Image: car-hit-buttslide.gif?w=327&h=146]
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:

1. WHEN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HAVE TO RETURN TO WORK
Government workers are supposed to be back on the job on their next scheduled day - for most, that's Thursday morning.

2. WHICH AGENCIES COLLABORATED IN DRONE STRIKE PROGRAM
Documents provided by former systems analyst Edward Snowden show how heavily the CIA relies on the NSA's intelligence gathering.

3. THE WORLD COMES TOGETHER FOR AN EARTHQUAKE DRILL
More than 24 million people around the globe sign up to duck under their desks at 10:17 a.m. local time, cover their heads and hold onto something sturdy.

4. CORY BOOKER'S PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR
New Jersey voters can expect to see their new senator, elected Wednesday to fill Frank Lautenberg's seat, back on the campaign trail soon.

5. ALL PRESUMED DEAD AFTER LAOS CRASH
A plane carrying 44 passengers and five crew members went down in bad weather in the Southeast Asian nation.

6. FACEBOOK RELAXES PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR TEENS
The social network is now allowing users ages 13-17 to share their posts with anyone on the Internet.

7. WHERE WOMEN SCIENTISTS ARE EARNING THEIR DUE
An event at Brown University was aimed at adding information to Wikipedia about the scientific and technological achievements of women.

8. SLITHERING CREATURES AWAIT OLYMPICS VISITORS
Thousands of broad-snouted caimans live in sewage-like lagoons in Rio de Janeiro.

9. WHO'S GETTING HIS OWN TV SHOW
Mia Farrow's son Ronan - who until recently hadn't been in the public eye - will host a weekday program on MSNBC.

10. WHAT STARTED THE DODGERS' GAME 5 RALLY
Los Angeles' first homer of the NLCS came courtesy of Adrian Gonzalez and helped keep the team going in the series.
I think I need to do this again and think about it again.

http://www.collegehumor.com/toplist/6924...hero-movie

1. The Avengers
2. The Dark Knight
3. Iron Man
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Dredd
1. The Dark Knight Rises
2. Batman Begins
3. Superman 2
4. Superman Returns
5. The Amazing Spiderman
I guess I'm not to bummed about the original Ninja Turtles being on my list.
And the new Dredd was pretty good.
#1 thing you need to know.

South Park Creators Miss Deadline for First Time in 17 Seasons Due to Power Outage

http://www.tvguide.com/News/South-Park-M...72180.aspx
giggidy

6. FACEBOOK RELAXES PRIVACY SETTINGS FOR TEENS
The social network is now allowing users ages 13-17 to share their posts with anyone on the Internet.
why is the world doing earthquake drills?
LeNeve Wrote:why is the world doing earthquake drills?
just in case
Ha.

Leyland indicated his batting order would remain the same in Game 5 -- but will he be doing anything special with the lineup card from Wednesday's game?

"I'll throw it away, unless I can sell it to some bar on the way home," he said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7