Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/17/2013. Mmmkay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That Punisher movie was pretty good.
Joe Wrote:Jim is a dick.

I lost it. It's the second time in close to a month he's left me a vehicle with hardly any fuel in it. This one was the worst
I have been so busy this week. I have not watched a single Tigers game yet in the ALCS. I really hope they pull off the next two games.
Comic Book movies:

in no order

1. Thor
2. Avengers
3. Punisher - Dolph version
4. Batman (begins?) the most recent one b/c it was filmed in Pittsburgh.
5. GI Joe - I know it sucked, but I loved GI Joe as a kid.
Joe Wrote:Brampton is different.

Haha.
"Different"
How bout them Flyers?
I watched 15 minutes of the last Tigers game which is the most baseball I've seen since I realized the Phillies were going to suck at the beginning of the season.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:1. WHEN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES HAVE TO RETURN TO WORK
Government workers are supposed to be back on the job on their next scheduled day - for most, that's Thursday morning.
Back to Work Fuckers!!

I CAN NOT fucking believe Obama paid these fuckers while they were off! What was the fucking point if you are still going to pay them?????
Pete Nice Wrote:How bout them Flyers?

I've never heard of that movie.

fuck you double poster!
LeNeve Wrote:fuck you double poster!

Fucking double posting rebel scum!
Pete Nice Wrote:I have been so busy this week. I have not watched a single Tigers game yet in the ALCS. I really hope they pull off the next two games.

Scherzer and Verlander starting games 6 and 7 give me hope that even if they go back to Boston down 3-2 that they'll have a chance.
And it'll be great if they can get some consistency in their hitting.
[Image: 0d3243.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:

It's not out yet.
Rob Zombie is making it right now.
Or still working on the script.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7