Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday October 14th 2013~ go back to bed
Derick Wrote:need new tires for the car, suggestions, and where to buy

Round ones, possibly black and made of rubber.

Get em at the store

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump now Free
Joe Wrote:Staying in bed today would have been really nice.

I just got out of bed like a 1/2 hour ago and I plan on doing absolutely nothing until my Thanksgiving dinner at 230
LeNeve Wrote:6-5 is a stunning loss?

Oritz hit a grand slam in the 8th inning to tie it.
Then they got the winning run in the 9th.
The game looked so good for so long, then that.
Confusedad:
happy Thanksgiving to the Canada folks!.
LeNeve Wrote:happy Thanksgiving to the Canada folks!.

It's also the day native americans rescued Columbus while he was lost at sea.
I wish it was thanksgiving here. I'm hungry.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish it was thanksgiving here. I'm hungry.

This will fix that.

Want some Grape Nuts?

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/....wfsb.html
I have always hated grape nuts.
LeNeve Wrote:agent chick?

She's in training to sell insurance.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:So I went for my race suit fitting this weekend. Super hot Italian chic taking the measurements. The first thing they have me do is take my clothes off and put on spandex shirt and pants. Then she was taking pictures, then started the measurements. She measured pretty much every part of my body, at one point in time, she drops to her knees and starts measuring my legs, I was like holy fuck, this is about to get bad. The entire time she speaking itialian, I was thinking every disgusting thought I could to prevent wood, luckily 45 minutes later I got to put my clothes back on, no boners

Hahaha

Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So I went for my race suit fitting this weekend. Super hot Italian chic taking the measurements. The first thing they have me do is take my clothes off and put on spandex shirt and pants. Then she was taking pictures, then started the measurements. She measured pretty much every part of my body, at one point in time, she drops to her knees and starts measuring my legs, I was like holy fuck, this is about to get bad. The entire time she speaking itialian, I was thinking every disgusting thought I could to prevent wood, luckily 45 minutes later I got to put my clothes back on, no boners

Hahaha

I know it goes without saying but...
:worthlesswopics:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Hahaha

I know it goes without saying but...
:worthlesswopics:

Well said
1. WHO WON'T SEE MUCH OF A PAY RAISE IN 2014
Millions of Social Security recipients, disabled veterans and federal retirees can expect historically small increases in benefits come January.
~ No raise for Me either :-(

2. AID WORKERS AMONG LATEST SYRIA KIDNAP VICTIMS
Assailants seize six Red Cross workers and one Syrian Red Crescent volunteer in northern Syria, where such abductions are becoming common amid the civil war's chaos.
~ when are we gonna finish these people off already?

3. BOYS GO MISSING FROM NM YOUTH CAMP
But an amber Alert is canceled for five teens from a rural ranch for troubled youth, where authorities are investigating claims of abuse.
~ Camping season is over. They should have been in school.

4. STUDY SHOWS POSSIBLE LINK BETWEEN BPA, FERTILITY PROBLEMS
The chemical found in some plastics might raise the risk of miscarriage, researchers find.
~ Old news

5. EVACUATIONS AHEAD OF INDIA CYCLONE APPEAR TO SAVE LIVES
Some 1 million people followed orders to leave the giant storm's path, which greatly reduced casualties.
~ I thought they were typhoons in that area.

6. HOW SAN FRANCISCANS ARE GETTING TO WORK
Saying the public deserves to have a riding system that works, the Bay Area Rapid Transit's two largest unions say they won't walk off the job Monday.
~ Whatever

7. LITTLE AID FOR SOUTH DAKOTA CATTLE LOSSES
An estimated 10,000 to 20,000 head of livestock perished in last week's blizzard, and a federal program to assist with such losses has expired.
~ Where's the beef?

8. WHAT'S THINNING MUSLIM HAJJ CROWDS
One million fewer pilgrims than last year are heading to Mecca due to concerns about a respiratory virus in the region.
~ ~ Hmmm

9. WHY A TERMINAL AT LAX WAS CLOSED
An explosion at Los Angeles International Airport that causes a commotion, delaying flights, turns out to be dry ice in a plastic bottle left in a bathroom.
~ Weirf

10. BIG PAPI PUTS ON A TIE
David Ortiz hits a grand slam in the eighth, helping the Red Sox stun the Tigers 6-5 to tie the ALCS at 1.
~ Undecided

I HATE PIE!!
millenials, they are like pets, that do work, sometimes.
:high5:
Simpsons did it first.
I doubt "Lesus" will replace "Jebus"

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/11...sus-coins/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM