Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday October 14th 2013~ go back to bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its cold out. It's a better idea to just stay in the nice warm bed. The baby agreed and screamed like mad when she hit the cold air.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Staying in bed today would have been really nice.
I had to drive 70 miles already today and I am pretty sure I slept through some of it. I can only recall about 25% if the drive.

[youtube]Sz0o9clVQu8[/youtube]
You guys are gonna be pissed.. I've seen my first ass of the day. This agent chick staggers in here with her very short dress riding up the back. Definitely a G-string girl.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You guys are gonna be pissed.. I've seen my first ass of the day. This agent chick staggers in here with her very short dress riding up the back. Definitely a G-string girl.

I sure if she worked here or was doing the walk of shame and got lost.

agent chick?
So I went for my race suit fitting this weekend. Super hot Italian chic taking the measurements. The first thing they have me do is take my clothes off and put on spandex shirt and pants. Then she was taking pictures, then started the measurements. She measured pretty much every part of my body, at one point in time, she drops to her knees and starts measuring my legs, I was like holy fuck, this is about to get bad. The entire time she speaking itialian, I was thinking every disgusting thought I could to prevent wood, luckily 45 minutes later I got to put my clothes back on, no boners
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TODAY
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. WHO WON'T SEE MUCH OF A PAY RAISE IN 2014
Millions of Social Security recipients, disabled veterans and federal retirees can expect historically small increases in benefits come January.

2. AID WORKERS AMONG LATEST SYRIA KIDNAP VICTIMS
Assailants seize six Red Cross workers and one Syrian Red Crescent volunteer in northern Syria, where such abductions are becoming common amid the civil war's chaos.

3. BOYS GO MISSING FROM NM YOUTH CAMP
But an amber Alert is canceled for five teens from a rural ranch for troubled youth, where authorities are investigating claims of abuse.

4. STUDY SHOWS POSSIBLE LINK BETWEEN BPA, FERTILITY PROBLEMS
The chemical found in some plastics might raise the risk of miscarriage, researchers find.

5. EVACUATIONS AHEAD OF INDIA CYCLONE APPEAR TO SAVE LIVES
Some 1 million people followed orders to leave the giant storm's path, which greatly reduced casualties.

6. HOW SAN FRANCISCANS ARE GETTING TO WORK
Saying the public deserves to have a riding system that works, the Bay Area Rapid Transit's two largest unions say they won't walk off the job Monday.

7. LITTLE AID FOR SOUTH DAKOTA CATTLE LOSSES
An estimated 10,000 to 20,000 head of livestock perished in last week's blizzard, and a federal program to assist with such losses has expired.

8. WHAT'S THINNING MUSLIM HAJJ CROWDS
One million fewer pilgrims than last year are heading to Mecca due to concerns about a respiratory virus in the region.

9. WHY A TERMINAL AT LAX WAS CLOSED
An explosion at Los Angeles International Airport that causes a commotion, delaying flights, turns out to be dry ice in a plastic bottle left in a bathroom.

10. BIG PAPI PUTS ON A TIE
David Ortiz hits a grand slam in the eighth, helping the Red Sox stun the Tigers 6-5 to tie the ALCS at 1.
boner blocking. :high5:
I think of spiders whenever I need to block a boner.
6-5 is a stunning loss?
molesters love troubled utes
need new tires for the car, suggestions, and where to buy
LeNeve Wrote:I think of spiders whenever I need to block a boner.
Or you can flex your thigh muscles. It diverts the blood away from your wenis

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump now Free
Pages: 1 2 3