Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/10 - who brought donuts?
Chip Wrote:Isn't there a car wash broom sub forum?
:high5:
JDubb Wrote:
:high5:

Hey, I think there's a high 5 sub forum too.
There is also a Chips a douchebag sub forum
oh sniggidy snap
NussieT Wrote:

Yep. Because that guy is a bigger dick then Scott.
And Scott is a dick.
NussieT Wrote:
That's a full forum, way too much content for a sub-forum. :grin:
1. LIBYAN LEADER KIDNAPPED, THEN FREED
Prime Minister Ali Zidan is taken from his Tripoli hotel at gunpoint in an apparent retaliation for the U.S. capture of Abu Anas al-Libi, then freed a few hours later.
~ Probably because he hadn't bathed in days and stunk. The truck drivers I've dealt with that came from that region sure did. .

2. WHO'S COMING TO THE WHITE HOUSE
The president invites the entire House GOP to talk about the budget, but only about 20 senior members will come.
I'm not, I have plans that day.

3. HOW MANY HAVE TRIED TO SIGN UP FOR HEALTH INSURANCE
An Associated Press poll shows 20 million people - about 7 percent of the U.S. population - attempted to register online through the government exchanges, and three-fourths of those reported problems.
For being so "awful" a lot of folks sure seems interested.

4. US SLASHES AID TO EGYPT
But Washington is holding out the possibility of restoring it if its Mideast ally moves toward free and fair elections.
That region will never be peaceful.

5. OBAMA NOMINEE HAS DAUNTING TO-DO LIST
Before she even gets the chance to decide when to slow the Fed's stimulus, Janet Yellen must overcome Washington's toxic political environment and win confirmation from the Senate.
I'll bet she gets laryngitis from all that yellin.

6. INVESTIGATORS SEEK MOTIVE IN COURTHOUSE SHOOTING
A gunman who fired up to two dozen rounds at a federal courthouse in W.Va. is shot and killed by police returning fire.
West Virginia? Probably was mad that his sister was marryin his dad and not him... You know, a love triangle.

7. WOMAN FOU N D DEAD IN STAIRWELL ID'D AS MISSING PATIENT
The body of Lynne Spalding was discovered Tuesday, 17 days after she disappeared from her room at San Francisco General Hospital.
Confusedwoot:

8. CARDINALS ADVANCE TO NLCS
Adam Wainwright pitches a complete game to lead St. Louis to a 6-1 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates.
"Ruh-roh

9. WHY ENGINEERS ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN OUTER SPACE MISSION
A Jupiter-bound spacecraft has gone into safe mode and is returning a low rate of data.
Damn aliens are hacking our shit.

10. PASSENGERS STRANDED ON ROLLER COASTER FOR TWO HOURS
A 12-person train on the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios Florida stopped in a vertical position more than 150 feet up. No serious injuries were reported.
That doesn't sound like fun.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I do not trust this animal.

[youtube]18-xvIjH8T4[/youtube]

But it is kinda cute.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh lordy they shooting all our children

Don't worry.
The system will protect them.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/girl-raped-af...ders-home/

Wtf
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
After my break I have to call this old hag and explain to her that her payment didn't go through because she was too stupid to not make sure there was enough money in the account. I don't want to even deal with it. I hate customers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:After my break I have to call this old hag and explain to her that her payment didn't go through because she was too stupid to not make sure there was enough money in the account. I don't want to even deal with it. I hate customers

I had a customer call yesterday booking concrete for today at 930am, 50 miles from where we are located. This morning he calls at 645am confirming the booking. I send a guy up there, the customer calls shortly before 930 saying the trucks not in yet. What we didn't know was he also called two other concrete companies saying the same thing. Thankfully we were the first company on site and I got a cheque from him before the truck left.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:After my break I have to call this old hag and explain to her that her payment didn't go through because she was too stupid to not make sure there was enough money in the account. I don't want to even deal with it. I hate customers

I had a customer call yesterday booking concrete for today at 930am, 50 miles from where we are located. This morning he calls at 645am confirming the booking. I send a guy up there, the customer calls shortly before 930 saying the trucks not in yet. What we didn't know was he also called two other concrete companies saying the same thing. Thankfully we were the first company on site and I got a cheque from him before the truck left.

What a a way to suck around other companies. I hope the other ones charge him too.

I called the bitch and told her that the only problem was that she didn't have enough money in her account & listened to her argue that I was wrong for 15 min before she said she would stop by tomorrow to pay the bill.

I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM